✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sigur Rós

busybeeburns

awww! today was an amazing SR-related day! :nice:

We (a cheerleaders team) had a performance in a fancy shmancy hotel in the capital and when we came there, someone played Glosoli and Saeglopur out loud in the largest hall! :nice: it wasn't very loud, but sooo great! :nice:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion the best music DVD ever released. Amazing, puts the songs in a great Icelandic context. This band know how to communicate pure emotion.:)

Agreed. Heima gives me goosebumps everynow and then, particularly when listening to Starálfur, which has stepped up as one of my favorite SR songs to date. Gong and Hoppípolla will always remain my top 2 favorites, followed by Glósóli which all just take my breath away. Can't wait if/when the band visit down under again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
interesting! gah, they're coming to Vienna AND some places in Italy and I'd so be there if I had time and money :P :(

I hope they will come a bit closer. Like in Croatia, or Slovenia or Hungary. We´ll see. I´m planing to see them live in Prague in august. :P

They should follow Dylan's steps, right? ;)

Yes, they should.

And some more news....

New album tracks:

(still no leak...)

1. Gobbledigook

2. Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

3. Góðan daginn

4. Við spilum endalaust

5. Festival

6. Suð í eyrum

7. Ára bátur

8. Illgresi

9. Fljótavík

10. Straumnes

11. All Alright

:lol:

Wow, really? :o

I suggest you listening to those two I mentioned earlier, and Saeglopur, Glosoli, Staralfur, Vidrar vel til loftarasa, agaetis byrjun (actually, listen to the whole album - it has the same title) and untitled album. ;)

Too bad he won't be coming to Slovenia ... that's a crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Salka? No Í Gaer??? :( :o

The last track is a bit ... eerrrr .... different :laugh4:

Btw, how was your trip to Ljubljana?

No Salka and no Í Gaer- :\

BUT! I´m a bit concerned about this "All alright" song. Hm. I would be great if this track hasn´t got any lyrics. :thinking:

(no, I haven´t been in Ljubljana, but we´re planing to go in August or earlier. I can´t wait to see Ljubljanica river, bridges and your old town. :P )

No Salka and no Í Gaer- :\

BUT! I´m a bit concerned about this "All alright" song. Hm. I would be great if this track hasn´t got any lyrics. :thinking:

(no, I haven´t been in Ljubljana, but we´re planing to go in August or earlier. I can´t wait to see Ljubljanica river, bridges and your old town. :P )

aww :(

I have the feeling that "All Alright" will have lyrics ... But let it stay a surprise, haha.

(Oh, too bad. When you come here, make sure you won't only see Ljubljana, but also other cities like Maribor, Ptuj and Piran. :P)