✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I broke a girls heart last night

idsadmin

I have been friends with her for about 2 years. We got to be close friends in that time and I sensed she was becoming attached. I had to tell her last night that I only want a friendship. She cried and I felt extremely bad as I hate hurting any of my friends.

Thing is...when everything first started, I was the one that liked her but she was in relationship, they broke up. She began having feelings towards me, but by then enough time went by, I knew our chemistry wasn't there so I wasn't interested in anything romantic.

Seeing her cry and knowing her pain (because I have been there) makes me feel horrible. I wish there was something I can do to make things better but I won't lie to her

Now it seems our friendship will burn out, and I feel like its all my fault. I guess I learned to be REALLY SURE about the person you want.

Thanks for reading.

Man..been in that kinda thing before...My best Guy friend and me. I still love the boy, and everyone thinks we're going out. But we both have an agreement, so it works out for us. He just never sees my tears.

Thank you everybody. Guess I was in a morbid mood when I typed out the thread. I'm 29 so simply having "fun" with girls is not my thing. I want a love that consumes me fully. Not that I'm anxiously looking because I'm happy alone.

Anyway...gotta love love?

I have had my heart broken and it's one of the worst feelings to endure. I still think of that person on a weekly basis and gave in to the fact that it's a part of my life I won't ever forget

But all this heart breaking makes us all stronger. You have to break before being wiser and less susceptible to falling again. Hope your heart mends quickly Joyce.