✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How brave or reckless are you???

Jeff Gordon

I wrecked my dirtbike and broke my leg while jumping a hill and trying to cross this mini canyon (Canyon Hill)...some people would be scared to try it again and some would just do it over and over til they get it

Me? I can't wait til I'm better so I can attempt that jump again ....I know what I did wrong last jump so I'm confident that I will make it

So what's ur thought? Are u a "live life to the fullest" bcuz u only live once

or

do u approach life cautiously?

just curious ...that's all :/

:) :) Hi Alessa, howz it going?....well maybe my wording is a little off...should it be do u live life w/o fear of "falling" again or do u just not do n e thing bcuz ur afraid of "falling"...and by "falling", I mean about getting hurt physically and emotionally...I D K :huh:

hummmm, ok... my english isn't sooooo good.. so, maybe i understood wrongly as well.

well, if i were sure about the reasons that made me fell down... i would try again and also try to don't make the same mistake.

i guess we would be hurt emotionally if we give up...

in general, if we get hurt physically, we get better sooner than emotionally...

did i make myself clear??!

i'm not blonde.. but sometimes.....

Weeeel, I'm not as daredevil as you, Jeff! But I do have a reckless streak which has frequently got me in trouble! It also brings opportunities, so don't let anyone knock it out of you! Brave? In some ways, yes I am. :cool:

It depends on what I have to live for at the moment.

Right now, I'm starting to take risks, but not any that can risk my life. since I have things to do and people to live for.

My current sig expresses the attitude I have about life.

My days of doing incredibly stupid stunts have been over for quite a few years now, and Im still very young.

I do live life to the fullest, for experiences and different things to happen I think you have to. It doesnt necessarily have to be doing stunts or killing your body physically, but whatever makes you motivated, I'd rather plummet off a vert ramp onto my side than go on a stage and give a speech that may include strong and possibly daring viewpoints.

I've recently started boxing, and its pretty scary when your up against somebody who is 6'7, but you get through it. Its not as if youre gonna die (Well probably not hahaha) so you just think that its just another hurdle in life, and its better than sitting at home on a fucking computer.

Christ.

I just got lapsex where I'm really hyper physically and then mentall, but they usually do not mix......... those times are when I could say I'm not reckless

Other times.... I have no clue of what I do :lol: I got a very short term memory :P

Depends on the situation and how much you've got to lose, and what it is.... I'm not really that cautious, but I am sensible. I do both, take risks and some times let it pass. The best feeling is doing something when you are so definitely scared of it! But I think that my risks don't so much concern falling of bikes, and stuff... they're on a less physical level.

I wrecked my dirtbike and broke my leg while jumping a hill and trying to cross this mini canyon (Canyon Hill)...some people would be scared to try it again and some would just do it over and over til they get it

Me? I can't wait til I'm better so I can attempt that jump again ....I know what I did wrong last jump so I'm confident that I will make it

So what's ur thought? Are u a "live life to the fullest" bcuz u only live once

or

do u approach life cautiously?

just curious ...that's all :/

lol, u sound like my little brother! he stacked his bike this weekend and has landed himself in the hospital with a broken collar bone- he was only in hospital two weeks ago for playing with an aeosol can and fire! (the little idiot :lol: )

living life to the fullest? well, this weekend i thought i was very brave by trying to learn how to ride my brothers motor bike! (this was b4 he crashed it!)

i also shaved my head yesterday just because i felt like it :rolleyes:

:D :D wow thx people for sharing ur thoughts...that's awesome...and yea some mentioned that u don't have to kill urself doing some stunts...lol...yea I know...that wasn't the plan tho...lol...and yea jumping out of a plane is a definite must for me...but for those that don't take risks whether it be physical or emotional, do u ever feel like ur missing out on something?...and the person who said the best time to be reckless is when u r scared of it and do it n e way...that's how I am...yea I may back out a few times but even tho the situation is still the same when I approach it next, I still go for it!

hey thx for the input! Coldplay and soccer rule :)