Everything posted by Larry
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
It was right? I'm surprised! :lol:
-
For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Ah it's working again... :smug: It's the second time now that I couldn't post here, but pm's worked though... Hey Mariana! How's life going in Brazil? :) Good evening Nadia and Steph! Kara, that sounds great. Do they also play any Coldplay songs?
-
For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Lol test...
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
Haha, is it a text of Heinrich Heine? ;)
-
For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Ah, yeah I read that Steph and you would meet each other. Did you take some pictures? I would really really like to meet you all. :) So do you have your own internet connection? My life is great, thanks! Since two weeks now I haven't seen any clouds and summer is back! But unfortunately it's getting dark already at 8pm. I always spent my days by using a kayak or go swimming. The great weather helps me to push my depressions away for a while. I always get them when I have the feeling that summer is over... it's crazy! :D I read the new offers of easyjet and I play with the thought to fly to London this year again. :D At the moment it's very cheap... Maybe I would take the same flights like last year where I spent some days at November 30th.
-
German Fans?
Guten Abend! ;) Ich finde es auch schade, dass es schon so früh dunkel wird aber man muss das beste draus machen. War nämlich grad mitn Rad aufm Moor unterwegs und hab einen der schönsten Sonnenuntergänge gesehen. :nice:
-
Saybia
My favourite is still "I Surrender". It's awesome! But I also like "The Second You Sleep", "The Day After Tomorrow", "Brilliant Sky" and "Bend The Rules". ;) I guess after Mew it's the most famous band coming from Denmark. Lol, of course these were two words. :D So you only say "Beterschap" for something like "Get well soon"? I guess you wonder about the letters in German like ä,ö,ü and ß, or? :nice: It's so funny to hear people trying to pronounce these letters. ;) I live near the Dutch border, so I often visit Durch cities, especially Groningen! It's so great for shopping! :D Where are you living?
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Saybia - I Surrender I'm addicted to this song at the moment. :nice:
-
For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Ahhh Kara! Nice to see you here again! How's life going in High Wycombe? :)
-
Was Debs being mean?
What a nasty thread... :( I hope Debs doesn't take it seriously. We are all pleased with the fact that she tries to answer the questions on the offical website as much as possible and give us the current news, although some of them weren't enjoyable. But it's not her fault. ;)
-
German music....
You're right! "Wind Of Change" was an absolute incredible and important song. It was released just one year after the Fall of the Wall in Berlin in 1989 and the lyrics symbolize the liberty, especially for people who lived in East Germany. It was also very successful in the US (number 2) and UK (number 4). I often ask myself how life would be if the wall would still stand. Two friends of mine grew up in the former German Democratic Republic and I probably would have never had the possibility to meet them. Luckily there was a happy ending. Sometimes I wish that I was born a few years earlier... just to had a chance to celebrate the German reunification (and the World Cup final in 1990 :P).
-
Saybia
Thank you Marina (?)! :) I'm surprised that you are able to understand it, although Dutch and German are very similar. I understand nearly every word in Dutch, but I never learnt that language at school. Unfortunately I can't write it. "Goede beterschap" is one of the funniest words I've ever heard. :D So, you also listen to Saybia? I heard that they're very succesful in the Netherlands. What is your favourite song of them?
-
Comedy Gold - The MTV European Music Awards 2006
God, nothing against American bands or artists but it's called European Music Awards! It's so unfair, because there are so many great bands in Europe, besides the UK. The local votes are very interesting though. I can't understand why "Rammstein" is always nominated for best German Act. There are some better ones... But I'm content with the fact that "Silbermond" is nominated. Their song "Unendlich" is incredible. I'm excited about who's going to win in the Netherlands. I really hope it will be "Kane", but "Anouk" is also a great Dutch artist. Unfortunately "Mando Diao" isn't 1 of 5 bands to vote in Sweden, so I would give my vote to "The Sounds". It could have been so European...
-
Coldplay featured on SingStar Rocks!
I often play singstar with some friends because we all really like karaoke. :lol: "Speed Of Sound" isn't very easy to sing, although you know the lyrics. Anyway, no one beat me with Avril Lavignes "Complicated"... :P
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
Today at work I had some trouble with a program so I called someone from the computing. The man, who looks very similar to Will and is also a drummer in a local band, came to my room and did some things on my pc when suddenly the radio station started to play "Speed Of Sound". Then he made some mess with his fingers and imitated the drums which he knew very good. I was very surprised! ;)
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Saybia - The Day After Tomorrow " Why can't I breathe when you're near me" :cry:
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
Hehe! Thank you! :)
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
Hehe, well there are random sites with different funny pictures on it. I guess the're also a lot of American sites with jokes and funny pictures on it, or? Good night... or still day in the US! ;) Bye!
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
But they're awful, aren't they? :lol: This one is nasty... a commercial of Media Markt! "Too ugly to go out? Go into the internet!" :laugh3::confused:
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
Honestly, I don't know it! One of my friends just sent it to me over ICQ and asked me why I'm dancing there? :D :P
-
Post pix of anyfin u want part1
:dozey::lol:
-
Thai PM 'overthrown in army coup'
I just watched the news and I'm worried about two friends who went to Bangkok the day before yesterday. One of them spent one year there and they both wanted to visit her family in Thailand again. Hope they're fine... :(
-
Guy Berryman has become a dad!
- Top 5 Albums of 2006 pt. 1
My top 15 albums of 2006 so far... :P 1. Mando Diao - Ode to Ochrasy 2. Tomte - Buchstaben über der Stadt 3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium 4. Richard Ashcroft - Keys to the World 5. Keane - Under the Iron Sea 6. The Kooks - Inside In/Inside Out 7. We Are Scientists - With Love and Squalor 8. Sugarplum Fairy - First Round First Minute 9. Razorlight - Razorlight 10. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not 11. Snow Patrol - Eyes Open 12. Muse - Black Holes and Revelations 13. The Strokes - First Impressions of Earth 14. Morning Runner - Wilderness is Paradise Now 15. The Feeling - Twelve Stops and Home- Saybia
They are pretty good! I especially like "I Surrender". God, it's an incredible song and you should listen to it! It reminds me a bit of Radiohead. ;) - Top 5 Albums of 2006 pt. 1