Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. chinese sleep chant???:(:disappointed:
  2. I do the same thing:o :Dits annoying:(
  3. I think i will maybe it will fulfill:D
  4. really bad at talking in rhyme think I need some time:(
  5. A really nice person Reallly polite Not at all mean Is my spammer buddy :D Mostly on when I am:D:hug::hug::smash:
  6. :o I think I need a class in Rhyming:laugh3:
  7. who is this Sara you speak of? when she comes Ill give her a hug!
  8. very nice job,is it hard to play ?:thinking:
  9. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:Dme too!they are horrible
  10. :laugh3: good one
  11. no have you ever hurt and animal?
  12. why exactly are you being chased by the police?:D
  13. rhyming is Arnims thing he does not a problem with typing if only I was goood at this then I wouldnt be pissed:(:veryangry2:
  14. :o :hug: ugly mug!!!!!!!!:(
  15. im happy to see its working for you:bigcry:
  16. :cry::bigcry::sick:thats why you wear ahelmet!:helmet:
  17. I think spiders are wild!!!!so yes :lol: SQ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.