Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. :lol::lol::laugh3:Lore you are mean!!:hug::)
  2. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Lounge Games
    10(hott):D
  3. awesome job!!!!ugh I'm so jealous would have loved to win that prize:(
  4. Chelsea lost :angry: but against Barcelona :angry::angry:ughMan Utd.better win!!
  5. :o but yes the basic band inst. and some effects in the beginning,sorry but thats all I know :disappointed:
  6. well its amazing!!:) wow its really really good,I could never do that!
  7. if you say so :)we believe you!:sneaky::rolleyes:
  8. country side is ok:oIm going tobed soon(soon):lol:time for more Guy dreams:sneaky:
  9. yes Lauren good night Guydreams :wink::(but youre leaving us!!!:cry:
  10. what???I thougt you live in Canada??what aam I thinking??yea Ive been there before:)good food too:D(sorry I thought you lived in Canada):Pand closer to you than Ivet.
  11. well if you look at it country wise it across 25 states or well less than that obviously but I guess technically its close :lol::wacko:
  12. yes:D:Dshould have visited the bakery :disappointed: :cry2::(:(Im so stupid ugh ugh ugh :smash::bomb:
  13. Florida is pretty far from Canada :lol: its true about canadian bacon?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.