Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Favorite Line in a Coldplay song
"if you'd see it then you'd understand!!!:D
-
15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
and does it have to be 27+ :lol::laugh3:
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
Ari!
-
viva la vida piano
this song is the best and easiest to play especially with vocals!
-
Lost? piano chords
I really dont know "the piano chords"but I know the note by note type:Dif you want them?
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol: is funny unintentionally!
-
Help with name for new puppy...want a Coldplay themed name!
name it deoderant!!:lol: hmm how about starfish!if a girl.
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
:laugh4: :laugh4: :dance: and also,you know WHY:D
-
Help with name for new puppy...want a Coldplay themed name!
:lol: ;)
-
Birthday threads.
calling all mods!!!!:book2::thumbsup::shout::operator:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: thats fun so funny:)but so true:o
-
Help with name for new puppy...want a Coldplay themed name!
but we know what we want to know now!!!!that made sense right?
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
:D:Dsomeones curious :P kidding but um well you get dreams and stars day dreaming randomly:) then you love looking at Guy's butt:D:D
-
Welcome new spammers / nudist colony thread . ?
:o eats your pants!!!!still hungry:D
-
Welcome new spammers / nudist colony thread . ?
Im hungry:D
-
Birthday threads.
oh...I knew that !:laugh4: and yes "b2t" :lol:
-
almost my birthday thread!!
;laugh3:that such a very Arnim thing to say:) :dance: he is very cool:nice:*cough*
-
Birthday threads.
sorry what does that mean?,and yes your very good at rhyming:nice:
-
Birthday threads.
Arizzo: thanks!!:DI do try very hard:lol:
-
Birthday threads.
you sure your ok???:laugh3:
-
almost my birthday thread!!
your so nice!!aww:hug:thanks in advance, same for your birthday!!!which is the same day as my father's:nice:
-
Yes, we can ...
yes we can throw pies at people!!!french silk pie ,yummy!!!:D
-
almost my birthday thread!!
:(I was bored:D
-
Yes, we can ...
yes,I will NOT hit you that hard!!!!.....right?
-
Birthday threads.
then again thats true......:book2: