Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Birthday threads.
Im very sorry about that,yes we should do that!would you like to start it:)
-
Yes, we can ...
:D:Dyes but not too hard to cause head trauma :nice:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
:laugh3: great:D:D
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
I only have 468 but its ok:Dhmmm what exactly do you want to know about it?:thinking:
-
Hi!
Hi!!everones welcome here:D(p.s Kite nice tiger:))
-
almost my birthday thread!!
20 :) Im undecided wether to be happy :laugh4: :\ thanks by the way:D
-
Answer the question above you
yes(coldplay barbie girl cover :laugh3:) do you like....chekslovakia
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
Good and you:D
-
Yes, we can ...
Yes we can,hammer Arnim in the head:smash: :D:( :hug:kidding:)
-
almost my birthday thread!!
:dozey:
-
15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
5 days til LeftRightLeftRightLeft!!!!
-
almost my birthday thread!!
:cry2:
-
almost my birthday thread!!
I feel so selfcentered for making this thread :disppointed:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
that is correct,Arnim are you sleepy?or just plain asleep:)
-
eman gnivieced a si "thgirb" .bobaifos
sofiabob?nice:dance:
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
I guess its about everything.
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
things!^^^^^^^^^^:nice:
-
Yes, we can ...
Yes,we can agree with Arnim?:D
-
Getting to know how Berrygirls feel!!!!haha also introducing Jonny/chris/will:D
hmm Im a Guy lover:D:D
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Qatar
-
Fun Random Coldplay Facts
Im a lefty but play guitar right handed way originally(I feel like a wacko):disappointed: Guys fave song on VLV is Cemteries of London
-
Fun Random Coldplay Facts
I did the same thing!!Chris has a crush on Girls Aloud:D:(
-
Help with name for new puppy...want a Coldplay themed name!
king charles cavalier and poodle:D
-
The Confession Thread
Math sucks:D
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
agrees with my sig:Dand statement is true,its a fact ,(Eric):)