Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. not that close,well closer than when I lived in England :)Im reallysorry I disappointed you :disappointed:
  2. sorry I do that alot,I made this thread cause I was bored well its basically a thread where obssesed freaks talks (no offense to anyone):lol: EDIT:well its for everyone :):D:D
  3. need I say more?:):embarassed::smug::smug::lol:when I say feel I meant "know":)
  4. is talking about me I think?well I actually Used to live in England (sorry):DI now live in Florida:(:(:(:angry::cry::cry:
  5. could be real life:P :(well im pretty sure youve dreamt of him or them:D no worries now!:lol::kiss:
  6. really wants to be british:D:D
  7. I just really like dreaming off Guy Lauren:D:Dwhat about your dreams?:)
  8. really likes mysig like me:D
  9. knows how to speak a language I dont:(
  10. haha I'd be the one to dream of Guy:D:Dwell twice it was allof them but everyweek Guy:)ok well basically its either living together and like Im washing the dishes ,he taps my shoulder and french kisses me:sneaky:then its the pool :D:Dguy half naked what could get better?well I'll tell you ,the bedroom dream:):)i wont get to details:D
  11. hey mine is like that too!:) I didnt even realize it til now,more rare I guess:D
  12. 1st one is bigger stronger and the 4th is...don't panic?:thinking:
  13. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Coldplay
    clocks:"oh i beg i beg and please" misheard:o oh rebecca bacon please"(I laughed)
  14. this a great idea!!!I love Coldplaying and what would make this website even greater is a fantastic podcast!!!!(this website is really great,thanks mods:) )
  15. so did you want to do .feb 16 or jan 16 :thinking:??:D:Dpostcards :wacky:everybody vote,please:)
  16. well I was reading someones signature and I saw it said "radiohead week"May 3 -May 9 and I thought there should be a Coldplay week:D!I for one think it should be the week of January 16 since its "THEIR" day :Pbut everyweek is a Coldplay week for me :D:thinking:
  17. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Bryce ended up feeling like he was king of the world, but Chris didn't like him and went fishing for trout at 9 o'clock. Suddenly the big boy that was fishing then grabbed Bryce and Clint felt bad because Violet wanted them to grope her nose. But Clint thought she didn't want to go to the carnival, but turns out that she did. The fish wandered around the pond, dying. So Ivet touched her left ear and swallowed 1,000,000,000 maggots, 13,000,000,000 mashed up with a pinch of mustard. Shakespeare mispelled "misspelled" cuz he had failed spelling in college. Some words are white with some poofy punctuation that didn't make very much dirt.Guy
  18. :)regular tea or with milk?10.14 ,coldplaying!
  19. I cant wait either!!!but the soccer games I see you can see too,and David is the cute man:D
  20. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
  21. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!" Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my face now" so they took a book called How We Climb The Feet Of The Men. That's the best book I've never read, and it wasn't the only book on my toilet. Looking at the strange dolphin, I pushed Chris to the side so that he could hammer bananas with oranges. Then screamed "SHEEEEEEEEP!how I came here? Guy
  22. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!" Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my face now" so they took a book called How We Climb The Feet Of The Men. That's the best book I've never read, and it wasn't the only book on my toilet. Looking at the strange dolphin, I pushed Chris to the side so that he could hammer bananas with oranges. Then screamed "SHEEEEEEEEP!how I
  23. tons of people love HP:D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.