✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

please dont put your life in the hands of a rock n roll band

ah yes...i like oasis...they were one of my first REAL bands, i started liking, from braking away from people like East 17.. :blush:

Oasis unplugged (if it's the MTV one) is great i think...i like Live Forever solo played by the orchestra :)

haha..no, he told the band 10 minutes before going on stage that he didn't like playing small acoustic gigs..so noel had to sing it by himself, while he sat in the stand shouting stuff :dozey: brotherly love :sneaky: :kiss:

People who like oasis tend to be cool.

People who dislike oasis are stupid.

That's what i always say.

Anyways.. my top 5 oasis songs right now

1 masterplan

2 some might say

3 sunday morning call

4 cigarettes and alcohol

5 hung in a bad place

well, i'm not their biggest fan anymore...i think they kind of went a bit repeatative musically after Be Here Now....but, i do have all their albums, Singles, videos/dvds bought, and the first release of Supersonic of vynil :D

And all the Whatever Demos, and Standing on the Shoulder...demos.

but...i'll still be buying their new albums etc.... :dozey: :)

Re: please dont put your life in the hands of a rock n roll

and throw it all away...

no oasis love either?

im downloading oasis unplugged

it's pretty rad :cool:

yes oasis used to be good back in the day before noel began to think they were the best band ever, and started churning out some of the crap that's on the more recent albums :dozey:

give me definitely maybe and whats the story any day over heathen chemistry and the like

:cool: fave song =COLUMBIA :D

Re: please dont put your life in the hands of a rock n roll

yes oasis used to be good back in the day before noel began to think they were the best band ever, and started churning out some of the crap that's on the more recent albums :dozey:

agreed. his arrogance is beyond belief.

example (after being told Damon Albarn wrote the "Parklife" album about 'how the "shopping mall" culture of America was being introduced to British culture'):

"What does he know about British culture? He knows nothing! He's from Colchester' date=' he's a fucking student! He took A-level music! He knows nothing!"[/quote']

So according to Noel Gallagher, if you're middle class, if you took A-level music, or if you go to University, then you don't know anything about British culture.

Fucking twattybollocks.