• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Nina's got our flag :nice:

^Hehe, yeah, noticed that. Wonder why..
Yes, and that's because I'm learning Finnish and I want to go to Finland one day and see Joulupukki. :whistle:

I would love too! I live an 1 1/2 from the beach but its nothing compared to a beach in Finland, Florida beaches aren't the best.

I'm not from Finland, I live near this place in Slovenia. But don't say Florida beaches aren't good, Miami Beach is the best beach I've been to. :wideeyed:

I'm not from Finland, I live near this place in Slovenia. But don't say Florida beaches aren't good, Miami Beach is the best beach I've been to.

That place looks amazing, we have nothing like that in Florida! But I guess if you like to mix things up there are some nice beaches in Florida, just I'm sick of them, I like scenic beaches not overcrowded beaches. All the pictures I've seen Europe has the best looking beaches.

That place looks amazing, we have nothing like that in Florida! But I guess if you like to mix things up there are some nice beaches in Florida, just I'm sick of them, I like scenic beaches not overcrowded beaches. All the pictures I've seen Europe has the best looking beaches.
It does, yeah. My favourite town in the whole country.

Scenic beaches are the best, I agree. Those that are wild, unknown by many other people. :nice:

Oh, forget to mention the Dead Sea! That's about 2 hours away. But you can't really swim properly in that :wacko:

I'd like to try that! :wacko:

Yes, and that's because I'm learning Finnish and I want to go to Finland one day and see Joulupukki. :whistle:

Is it difficult, btw? Finnish? And is it true that it's close to Hungarian?

I'm not from Finland, I live near this place in Slovenia. But don't say Florida beaches aren't good, Miami Beach is the best beach I've been to. :wideeyed:

Wow :wideeyed:

Is it difficult, btw? Finnish? And is it true that it's close to Hungarian?
Weeeeell, I don't know. It's certainly more difficult than French :lol: Those cases and conjugations are difficult, can't get the hang of it just yet.

I think the two languages are close, but not that close. *checks*

I'm a lazy bum.

Olen laiska pummi.

Én egy lusta tróger.

ummm, not that much :uhoh:

You just float, basically :D

And if you got any small cuts or anything they start burning like hell, also it hurts a looot if any of it got into your eye

But the floating kicks ass, nevertheless :nice:

Oh :surprised: Still, would love to try it some day. :wacky:

Weeeeell, I don't know. It's certainly more difficult than French :lol: Those cases and conjugations are difficult, can't get the hang of it just yet.

I think the two languages are close, but not that close. *checks*

I'm a lazy bum.

Olen laiska pummi.

Én egy lusta tróger.

ummm, not that much :uhoh:

More difficult than French, ha. Hehe, I sees.

Well, good luck with it! ;)

Oh :surprised: Still, would love to try it some day. :wacky:

Well, I'll take you there then! When you come around for some Jonnyness :wacky: