✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

I just had a weird thought...I realised that I really don't "own" any language I speak 100%. I don't have a language I really made mine in a complete way like a native has. I am proficient in three languages and consider two of them as native as I can get, but I still read some expressions or ways of saying things or sentence structures native people come up with and Im like a ha how fun/cool, I´d never thought of that!

It does kinda make me feel like an alien a bit haha Buts its all good...I like planet Earth, I think I´ll stick around *lol*

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

My favorite Belgian band (who I grew up with and I can call myself a die hard fan) has released a new song today.

And, I don't like it, not even a part of it.:(

Luckily my fellow die hard friends are also not so keen of it.

This is saving me a round of old/newplay battling. :)

In 3 weeks I'm going to a try-out concert and probably will hear the rest of the new album.

Ohoh, so exciting but also very frightening. :uneasy:

My favorite Belgian band (who I grew up with and I can call myself a die hard fan) has released a new song today.

And, I don't like it, not even a part of it.:(

I don't know if this "helps" but I´ll admit I did not like either Every Teardrop or Adventure the first time I heard them....and now they are amongst my favourites. So who knows...you might still like them after the concert :)

I've always been more of a person who needs to hear music played live.

Album versions are often "too polished" for me.

I'm trying not to judge before I've heard it live but after listening to the new song about 20x I'm still not in to it.

I guess it just is not for me.

I'm trying not to judge before I've heard it live but after listening to the new song about 20x I'm still not in to it.

I guess it just is not for me.

20x times? Wow ok...I guess that seals it then *lol* Maybe the rest of the album you will like more :) Sometimes the lead single can be misleading.

20x times? Wow ok...I guess that seals it then *lol* Maybe the rest of the album you will like more :) Sometimes the lead single can be misleading.

Jep.

And it is the 2nd single.

The first one was kind of OK but it had to grow on me. Album has a lot of funk / disco influences.

Im thinking its both hard and frustrating to discuss anything with someone who puts ideology before reality, agenda before realistic solutions. Why is it SO important that the world should conform to the way we THINK the world must be? Nothing is to be gained by such a useless mental exercise....

• Like 1

What is up with my body clock?? I travelled to the USA three times now, so been through 6 changes in time zones. All 5 times up til now I adjusted very quickly within a few days no problem....This time my body just doesn't seem to want to accepts its in Denmark LOL Despite the fact I successfully got into the new time zone a few days after arrival, woke up at a decent time and all...then after a few days boom it goes back to 4 am, then I take it back on track and after a few days its back again! Grrrr

So now Im up at 4 am...again, not knowing why! LOL My theory is that Im subconsciously missing the palms so much that my brain refuses to settle into european time LOL

Thinking about Bruno!

Bruno Aveillan is an amazing artist. I love his commercials. He creates magic , each one is an absolute work of art. And what kind ?! Incredible one. This one below is one of those the world community admire and praised, and it seems to me , if I am not mistaken , that Bruno Aveillan for this got overwhelming prizes ... Relax for a few minutes and ..... Enjoy !

What is up with my body clock?? I travelled to the USA three times now, so been through 6 changes in time zones. All 5 times up til now I adjusted very quickly within a few days no problem....This time my body just doesn't seem to want to accepts its in Denmark LOL Despite the fact I successfully got into the new time zone a few days after arrival, woke up at a decent time and all...then after a few days boom it goes back to 4 am, then I take it back on track and after a few days its back again! Grrrr

So now Im up at 4 am...again, not knowing why! LOL My theory is that Im subconsciously missing the palms so much that my brain refuses to settle into european time LOL

The dreaming of escape will keep you up all night? ;)

• Like 2

Twisted Logic!

I'm looking at a process that I'm running for my job, waiting for it to crash, which I know it is going to do (I've ran it 3x before) and I really have to restart it because it has to run for several hours after that point.

But now it is already running 1 hour longer than before. The stupid thing won't crash. :D

Luckily I have a second screen so I can take a look on Coldplaying too. :)

Edit: 8 minutes later and it crashed! Woohoo. OK, now I'm at ease.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired of being unjustly accused. Just because I'm not doing something the way someone thinks it should be done doesn't mean that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I wonder what on earth made them come to that stupid conclusion and use that as a reason to start scolding. I've not been well for a few days and today because of that there was a little delay in my usual routine. They start scolding. I got so fed up and angry that I had to stand up for myself. They expect me to tolerate that and just take it? No chance. They're free to correct me but before they do, I think that something that needs correcting should happen first. When that thing didn't happen the way they think, it's no longer correction but just looking for trouble.

It's so frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
My 6 year old little niece showed me her new jacket, with buttons.

"Aren't they cool", she asked me?

They sure are :)

[ATTACH=full]4211[/ATTACH]

That's just lovely ;)