• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Last days I've been away from home and I've really missed Coldplaying. I couldn't hear any CP song or talk about this amazing band with anyone, so I was thinking about how much I love this place. Love talking to people who understand my passion and make me feel alright. This is home where I wanted to go :)

• Like 3

I should really study for my exam.

I'm hungry.

I wish I wasn't so lost in this fiction book.

I wonder what work will be like tomorrow, can't wait to see the team after what feels like forever.

Can't wait to get into bed and watch Twilight later.

Ooo, I know, I'll just listen to some music.

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just read a few articles about the Dark Web and now I feel kinda empty inside.

I wish I could load all of the humans that provide "material" for the deepest places of the dark web into a spaceship and send them to a black hole.

Man the human species is really, really worrisome sometimes. The things we do to each other, it would be fascinating if it wasn't so disgusting.

• Like 2

I just read a few articles about the Dark Web and now I feel kinda empty inside.

I wish I could load all of the humans that provide "material" for the deepest places of the dark web into a spaceship and send them to a black hole.

Man the human species is really, really worrisome sometimes. The things we do to each other, it would be fascinating if it wasn't so disgusting.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. A while ago I listened to a story about a ghost hacker who snuck into a deep part of the dark web. Once he saw what went on there, he forever quit ghost hacking.. However I would argue that what happens to animals on a daily basis is equally revolting...

Just think about the possibility that humans could be the most evil creatures in the entire universe....

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm with you on that. A while ago I listened to a story about a ghost hacker who snuck into a deep part of the dark web. Once he saw what went on there, he forever quit ghost hacking.. However I would argue that what happens to animals on a daily basis is equally revolting...

Just think about the possibility that humans could be the most evil creatures in the entire universe....

I was wondering if I'd see you here as well after our discussions, I'm glad you came :awesome:

Oh dear god I don't even wanna imagine. He probably doesn't believe in the human race anymore after the shit he has seen. Especially the stuff involving children :sick:

That is true. There are also entire websites on the dark web that center around animal torture and that just. Man. I put a lid on that thought.

Sometimes I wonder that, too. But then again, the universe is vast end endless, there could be much worse things out there, who knows.

• Like 1

I just started to cry because I watched a video which showed a baby which had to be revived just after his birth because his mother was hit by a bomb.

They both survived but I felt guilty that I have such a good life while other people struggle for their lifes...

:bigcry:

Sometimes it's hard to believe in love or humanity...

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
I just started to cry because I watched a video which showed a baby which had to be revived just after his birth because his mother was hit by a bomb.

They both survived but I felt guilty that I have such a good life while other people struggle for their lifes...

I saw that video too. First, I smiled because it was such an incredible moment and achievement. Then I realized that they had been victims if a bombing - I started getting sad. But then I thought about what Chris says about the advances in medicine and all the wonderful things that happen, like bringing a dead human being back to life.

So I think I still heavily believe in Love, goodness and us humans.

Sometimes when I see what awful things are actually going on in the world I start to loose faith in humanity and the whole world as well.

But I like to remind myself to think the way Chris does. There's always something bad happening but we forget so easily how much good stuff is happening as well.

Even if it won't change the world, if you see everything in a positive way and try to be loving towards everyone and everything we can at least try to make little changes for good step by step.

• Like 2

I saw that video too. First, I smiled because it was such an incredible moment and achievement. Then I realized that they had been victims if a bombing - I started getting sad. But then I thought about what Chris says about the advances in medicine and all the wonderful things that happen, like bringing a dead human being back to life.

So I think I still heavily believe in Love, goodness and us humans.

Sometimes when I see what awful things are actually going on in the world I start to loose faith in humanity and the whole world as well.

But I like to remind myself to think the way Chris does. There's always something bad happening but we forget so easily how much good stuff is happening as well.

Even if it won't change the world, if you see everything in a positive way and try to be loving towards everyone and everything we can at least try to make little changes for good step by step.

I guess both of you are right.

Most of time I really am a positive thinking person which is just happy if a cloud has got a funny shape or a hole in the concrete looks like a heart and things like that.

Sometimes people are even annoyed because of my happiness.

But today is one of these days where I'm questioning my whole existence.

I don't know, sometimes it just happens.

Guess, I watched the video at the wrong time.

It really caught me off guard.

But your replies help me to get a different view.

Somehow it's like a little miracle that the baby and mother survived.

So, thank you for your kind replies!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Most of time I really am a positive thinking person which is just happy if a cloud has got a funny shape or a hole in the concrete looks like a heart and things like that.

That's nice. I too get excited when I see a cloud shaped in a curious way (last night I saw an old chewing gum on the floor that looked like a confetti star from a Coldplay concert and I pointed it out to my best friend).

I'm also a very positive person, but sometimes I have those weird days as well. Everyone has them, I think. But we have to try to turn things around [emoji6]

That's nice. I too get excited when I see a cloud shaped in a curious way (last night I saw an old chewing gum on the floor that looked like a confetti star from a Coldplay concert and I pointed it out to my best friend).

I'm also a very positive person, but sometimes I have those weird days as well. Everyone has them, I think. But we have to try to turn things around [emoji6]

You really are cheering me up!

And the thing with the old chewing gum could be me!

I have got a book where I keep pictures of things that are shaped in a curious way.

For example a ripped plastic bag shaped like a parrot...

• Like 1

I was wondering if I'd see you here as well after our discussions, I'm glad you came :awesome:

Oh dear god I don't even wanna imagine. He probably doesn't believe in the human race anymore after the shit he has seen. Especially the stuff involving children :sick:

That is true. There are also entire websites on the dark web that center around animal torture and that just. Man. I put a lid on that thought.

Sometimes I wonder that, too. But then again, the universe is vast end endless, there could be much worse things out there, who knows.

I'm always #blessed to see you around here honey :kiss:

That reminds me of the kind of shit that goes on in animal slaughterhouses. In most cases you're not allowed to film in there because it's so horrendous and the meat industry would run out of business. YouTube has been known to block some of those videos. But I encourage people to watch them so that they can see not only be familiar with the light & happy side of humanity but also the dark side, and become a more well-rounded person. (If you know about the cruelty that is going on and want to do something about it, click here to join the movement!) I understand it's difficult to watch someone suffering, but I think we owe it to the victims to not turn our eyes away.

That made me think, "What if there are also horrible things going on at the microscopic level?" Or you may be right, what if there is a silicon-based form of life somewhere out there that also does cruel things to each other?

I just want to add my support and say don't feel guilty! There's only so much we can do, and there are so many things out of our control. If I was in control of the universe, there would be NO PAIN OR SUFFERING AT ALL, trust me :awesome:

I agree. I feel like if we are to make steps to change the world, we need to see both the good and the bad. We can embrace all the good things that are happening and enjoy them to the fullest. For the bad things, we do whatever we can to fix it, and if we can't, then we tolerate it and let it fuel our passion for justice in the world. :)

• Like 2

It's totally normal to feel like that sometimes! It's okay to have bad days, everyone has them no matter how optimistic or happy you are. You just need to get through it and the next day will be brighter.

And I'm the same with many things, I always kind of was an optimist and appreciated little things but coldplay helped me even more to find something good in (almost) everything, no matter how small it is[emoji16]

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
You really are cheering me up!

And the thing with the old chewing gum could be me!

I have got a book where I keep pictures of things that are shaped in a curious way.

For example a ripped plastic bag shaped like a parrot...

Haha! I'm happy that I'm cheering you up! :D

Ooh that's a great idea! I'd love to see that book!

Haha! I'm happy that I'm cheering you up! :D

Ooh that's a great idea! I'd love to see that book!

Thank you for your support, it meant a lot for me.

Today I'm rather happy. :dance:

Finally, I managed to take some pictures of my book!

Sorry for the bad quality...

I even found my Coldplay-inspired school art project which I had already forgotten. :D

The task was to change a boring place into something cheerfull.

So I was looking for a random ugly playground and put colourfull origami hummingbirds onto a climber which the children could take home.

That's what I'm thinking about right now!

[ATTACH=full]5764[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5765[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5766[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you for your support, it meant a lot for me.

Today I'm rather happy. :dance:

Finally, I managed to take some pictures of my book!

Sorry for the bad quality...

I even found my Coldplay-inspired school art project which I had already forgotten. :D

The task was to change a boring place into something cheerfull.

So I was looking for a random ugly playground and put colourfull origami hummingbirds onto a climber which the children could take home.

That's what I'm thinking about right now!

[ATTACH=full]5764[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5765[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5766[/ATTACH]

Aww you're very welcome :)

Thank you for sharing! It's lovely, really. Do you still add photos to it?

And your art project is fantastic, I think. An idea: make origami stars (like the ASFOS one), write Coldplay lyrics on them and leave them in various places for people to find them, like the band did during thw GS era with the handwritten lyrics [emoji14]