• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

This is proof that people who claim Coldplay are bad probably would like at least a few of their songs if they gave it a chance! I believe they do have something for everyone now that they've explored a lot of different styles.

True that

Never is too late to receive lovely birthday wishes, thank you so much!

:heart::heart:

• Like 2

Finally I'm able to think again. [emoji1]

I'm having a bad cold and that concert information that came all at once this morning was a bit to much to process.

At a given point I didn't know anymore what to think.

Total blackout. [emoji16]

Please don't let this happen when it is ticket-buying-time.

• Like 4

Alisbe, I keep forgetting to wish for you a birthday "do-over" so you can have a much better one. Sending virtual birthday candles for you to make a wish for whatever would make your day!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

Thank you so much! I've made my wish, hope it comes true. I'll share it if it does come true :)

• Like 1

I can tell I am in a bad place right now, when I did't even have the energy today to get excited about trying to get tickets on the US pre-sale. I was just like, "I can't spend that kind of money again and I'll just see how I feel next August and maybe pick up a ticket then!" How different than getting tickets for this year and MX.

• Like 1

I can tell I am in a bad place right now, when I did't even have the energy today to get excited about trying to get tickets on the US pre-sale. I was just like, "I can't spend that kind of money again and I'll just see how I feel next August and maybe pick up a ticket then!" How different than getting tickets for this year and MX.

I am sorry you are not feeling well my friend[emoji53] just know, this is my 1st time ever buying floor seats. I have always bought nose bleeds seats way in the top. I have been saving money for these tickets!! Please feel better my friend.[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry you are feeling this way.

August is a long way to go, so things can turn out just fine.

Sending you good vibes.

Sorry for that. :(

I send you a big hug

• Like 1

That I am sad about the *Coldplay NEEDS to wake up thread*

Sad too see people so disappointed. Sure CP has made some CD's that I love more than others, but to read how much fans dislike their new sound/music is very heartbreaking! I love CP (some say I'm obsessed). I love anything they make! [emoji173]️[emoji6][emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So I am just wondering if anyone else here experiences this.

I have these precognitive dreams where I can see parts of the future.

The person here explains it so well.

[MEDIA=reddit]path=%2Fr%2FParanormal%2Fcomments%2F30ouxz%2F[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/30ouxz/my_experiences_with_déjà_rêvé_precognitive_dreams/

• Like 2

Mobile Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/30ouxz/my_experiences_with_déjà_rêvé_precognitive_dreams/

I've had a few of them, but not relevant and not very precise. However, I had a couple I remember clearly. One was very precise where the place, the weather and the people I was with were similar to a place I arrived at. It was a key moment in my life and I couldn't believe that I was in a place I was in my dreams before. And the other was a Coldplay related. It wasn't very specific and there were things that didn't happen but I did dream the Mexican show was streamed on radio and that the coldplaying community was talking about it on the forums :laugh2:

• Like 2

Ow, this could explain why I'm sometimes having a "déja vu". Like I'm in a familiar situation but that I'm sure that it has never happened before.

A weird thing happened to me a few days ago. I dreamt about a colleague who works on the same floor. But he is in another team so I don't see him that often.

Well, the next morning at work I was going to the coffee machine and there he was. [emoji4]

• Like 2

Interesting. As far as I can tell, I never had déja vu, the closest I've gotten to these kinds of experiences is sleep paralysis. Do you guys believe in ghosts, angels, etc.?

I sometimes have that too.

And I don't really believe in angels or ghosts but the oppressive feeling that I often have can be scary.

I guess I do a lot of "processing" in my sleep.

• Like 1

I sometimes have that too.

And I don't really believe in angels or ghosts but the oppressive feeling that I often have can be scary.

I guess I do a lot of "processing" in my sleep.

I haven't gotten that for years, actually, but I can imagine what a burden it would be if one got it very often, even if one doesn't believe in ghosts.

I don't have it often but there is always that oppressive feeling when it occurs.

I even had not heard about "sleep paralysis" before you mentioned it on the forums a while ago. It explained a lot when I started to read about it.

• Like 2