• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Im thinking about making a thread about what song is playing in your head at that moment, for me I nearly always have some sort of song stuck in my head (right now it's "Heartbeat" by The Fray if anyone's that curious :D) Then again I guess people would just go to I am currently listening to thread 4 that...

• Like 2

So today I decided it was time to delete a few videos from my last Coldplay concert off of my iPhone. I began watching the videos to decide which ones to delete. It brought back my wonderful memories....I couldn't delete a single one!! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, those are memories to keep forever. Deleting it should be a crime!! :D

By any chance do you have anywhere else to store them? Any sort of alternate storage medium that you could somehow transfer the files onto?

• Like 1

By any chance do you have anywhere else to store them? Any sort of alternate storage medium that you could somehow transfer the files onto?

Try Amazon S3. Free storage up to a limit of 5g? So easy, even if could use it!

Aww thank you so much! I'm so happy that you like it! Let's do it!! Should I start a new thread?

Yes let's do it! I was just walking my dog and while I did so I already made lots of plans in my mind! Do you want to start a thread or should I?

YES!!!

I'm like: OMG LET'S DO IT RIGHT AWAY! :bliss:

Already thinking where I might leave the stars.

And denying how much work it might be...

Haha same! Should we wait for [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] to make a thread or should I just start one?

And what should we call it? I thought of "BelieveInLoveProject" but that already exists on Instagram

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

I am not sure, I definitely need to check into that. I just couldn't delete the videos! It would have broken my heart [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear :)

When I was new to Coldplay, and I logged at the title of U.F.O I expected anything but the reality calm soft track it is. I had something more similar to Major Minus in mind so when I did listen to it for the first time I was really surprised. I thought about this when I was thinking about it when someone brought it up in the War of the Coldplay songs thread.

Kind of like Fun from the new album you know. Actually some of us predicted it to be the opposite of what the title would at first suggest, dark and melancholic. As is U.F.O, Fun is one of the best from the album and is criminally underrated!!!

• Like 1

Glad to hear :)

When I was new to Coldplay, and I logged at the title of U.F.O I expected anything but the reality calm soft track it is. I had something more similar to Major Minus in mind so when I did listen to it for the first time I was really surprised. I thought about this when I was thinking about it when someone brought it up in the War of the Coldplay songs thread.

Kind of like Fun from the new album you know. Actually some of us predicted it to be the opposite of what the title would at first suggest, dark and melancholic. As is U.F.O, Fun is one of the best from the album and is criminally underrated!!!

Finally someone said it! True, Fun is actually a very good song. I asked my friend (not really a big Coldplay fan) to listen to that song and she really liked it. She wouldn't stop singing that song that day haha.

• Like 1

Finally someone said it! True, Fun is actually a very good song. I asked my friend (not really a big Coldplay fan) to listen to that song and she really liked it. She wouldn't stop singing that song that day haha.

This is proof that people who claim Coldplay are bad probably would like at least a few of their songs if they gave it a chance! I believe they do have something for everyone now that they've explored a lot of different styles.