April 3, 201313 yr Hi! My name is Magda, I'm 16. I really love Coldplay so I decidied to join that forum :) Nice to meet you magda, good choice and hope you enjoy your stay :lol:
April 4, 201313 yr Hey coldplayers! I'm Maria and I'm 15. I fell in love with Coldplay in October 2011. I really like this forum! :D
April 4, 201313 yr Hey coldplayers! I'm Maria and I'm 15. I fell in love with Coldplay in October 2011. I really like this forum! :D[/color] Welcome Maria! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
July 5, 201313 yr Hello!I'm Luana..I'm from Italy but I live London and today I met Coldplay outside the Bakery..best day of my life! :)
October 31, 201312 yr Hey everyone, my name is Tamera. I'm new to posting but I've been hanging around this forum since Viva.
November 4, 201312 yr Hello everyone.. been here before the released of Mylo Xyloto but this is my first time to post :)
November 13, 201312 yr Hello, I'm from Indonesia. Been a fan only since mid-July 2013 though I know them since Viva La Vida came out. So I saw Fix You on TV and I just realised that it is a song from 2005. I am too young to remember it, though i recognise In My Place. Then, I started to browse more about the band, and I started to like them. Since August 2013 (when I miraculously found and bought the bundle of Parachutes, AROBTTH and Live 2003), I've got Parachutes, AROBTTH, VLVODAAHF, MX,Live 2003, and Prospekt's March. Now I really love them and I could finally answer when someone asks about my favorite band. I hope that they soon will go to Indonesia for a concert. :D
November 28, 201312 yr Hello, I'm Abby. I'm from the Philippines. I'm a Coldplayer since December 2012. I like listen to songs all day. Please make me feel at home. :) BTW, this is the first time I posted something in a forum.
November 29, 201312 yr Hi there, my name is Ian! I've been a fan of the band since 99, yet I never joined up here. That's been rectified. :D
December 1, 201312 yr Hey there, my name is Nick! I knew Clocks from hearing it on the radio, and that was all I knew from Coldplay along with Viva la Vida before December 2012. I've been a huge fan ever since I got the AROBTTH album for Christmas last year. I'm looking forward to LP6 a lot. I know they'll make it great, as always.
January 5, 201412 yr hello folks ! I am completely new here and I have no idea how this works ha! :) but hello I am Veronika :)
January 28, 201412 yr Welcome newbies to I think the most friendly forum on the web!! I can't believe I have been here 10 years now. *My claim to fame is finding the first clip of SOS in 2005....emailing this site and then it soon appearing on the main page :)
April 7, 201412 yr Hey everyone, my name is Tamera. I'm new to posting but I've been hanging around this forum since Viva. This, except my name's Dave :P This seems like a great community, and I look forward to getting to know you all :)
May 10, 201412 yr Hello everyone! Im from Russia and i'm big fan of Coldplay. Just today i've registrated this site and not well-versed here. So it would be a great pleasure for me to make friends here and chat as well) Add me to friends=)
May 21, 201412 yr Me too! Although I've been here for a couple of weeks, I think I'm still considered as new here? Welcome minttea! :D Hope we enjoy this site ;)
May 24, 201412 yr Author So 10 years since I started this thread.... Hope everyone is keeping well! Xx
Create an account or sign in to comment