✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LADIES-the new 'post pics of hot/fit/shagadelic men' thread

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pointing it out, there is a show on British television that goes by the name of 'loose women'. It is presented by women like yourselves.

oh are you a regular viewer then? thats interesting!

and what really PISSES me off about society (and in particular, little gits like you) is that its alright for men to openly declare what a great pair of tits a girl has, but as soon as a girl says the equivalent about a guy, they're 'loose' :dozey: :angry:

oh are you a regular viewer then? thats interesting!

and what really PISSES me off about society (and in particular, little gits like you) is that its alright for men to openly declare what a great pair of tits a girl has, but as soon as a girl says the equivalent about a guy, they're 'loose' :dozey: :angry:

Where's that come from? I said nothing about anyones tits did I? Talk about the equivalent all you want, I hardly care, and the name of the programme is not to imply that the women are in fact 'loose' as in 'sluts', just that they there to discuss topics as they wish, it is an irreverent show.

:confused:

the way i see it, its ok for women to drool over guys on the street, giggle with their friends when looking at naked guys in women's magazines, but if men do it, we're labelled pigs, perverts, sickos, etc... :confused:

the way i see it, its ok for women to drool over guys on the street, giggle with their friends when looking at naked guys in women's magazines, but if men do it, we're labelled pigs, perverts, sickos, etc... :confused:

thats because we are discrete about it... most guys arent! :D

What was yours?

hell i'm going to be honest here mate! i have no idea! this is such a pointless conversation! i dont want to be rude, because its not in my nature, so im not going to carry on insulting you like a 5-year old!

the way i see it, its ok for women to drool over guys on the street, giggle with their friends when looking at naked guys in women's magazines, but if men do it, we're labelled pigs, perverts, sickos, etc...

but thats cos men ARE perverts :P

if you look at mags like FHM and Loaded that are aimed at men, they have scantily-clad females all over them. surely that points to a social acceptance of sorts of mens 'right' to drool over ladies quite openly :idea2: :P

ah i dunno im just chatting nonsense :rolleyes:

Discrete! BAH! Whatever you say.

thats right!! I'm running things!!! :P Its whatever I say!!!

but thats cos men ARE perverts :P

if you look at mags like FHM and Loaded that are aimed at men, they have scantily-clad females all over them. surely that points to a social acceptance of sorts of mens 'right' to drool over ladies quite openly :idea2: :P

ah i dunno im just chatting nonsense :rolleyes:

look at Cosmo. every issue has some huge sex story, and they usually have scantilly clad men inside. hell, my sister's came with a huge pullout section called "NAKED CELEB MEN INSIDE!" :rolleyes:

i dont think we have the right to drool over girls. its shallow. but i dont like how girls scream pervert when they do it as well. :confused:

I don't think so, I could still crush you! I have the power, I know who you are. :)

I don't think so, I could still crush you! I have the power, I know who you are. :)

yea.. I guess you're right about that one... :angry: :angry: WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL ME!!!! *compses herself* :)

What was yours?

hell i'm going to be honest here mate! i have no idea! this is such a pointless conversation! i dont want to be rude, because its not in my nature, so im not going to carry on insulting you like a 5-year old!

Well, I knew I was chatting shit, I just didn't know if you knew you were.