September 10, 200422 yr 'Are you free tonight or will it cost me?' 'Brrr! My hands are cold. Can I warm them in your heaving breasts?' :lol: (Use index finger to call someone over then say) 'I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
September 10, 200422 yr "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, call me...*telephone motion to ear*" I think brendan leonard made that up, cool guy! You had to see that episode to know...
September 10, 200422 yr It would work for me, it's too funny! I guess it didn't work (even though some of the show is scripted and planned out) because the girl just walked by, didn't look back..fool. :P
September 10, 200422 yr :lol: well i know what line to use on you :P I haven't seen the show though...it sounds cool :lol:
September 10, 200422 yr "Excuse me, you dropped something - my jaw" "If I could re-write the alphabet, I'd put U and I together" :cool: allllriiiiiiiiiight
September 10, 200422 yr I think I have a chance' date=' I haven't been slapped yet! :lol:[/quote'] hehhehehhee I have passed this one one !!
November 27, 200421 yr I felt the urge to re-surface this thread after some bad lines ive heard since back at Uni... here goes "Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?" (a first year said this to a female friend of mine...ironically...she said yes there is cos the airport is only 10 minutes away haha) "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd but U and I together" "If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you" "That shirt is very becoming on you....and if I was on you, I would be cumming too!" oh and also, some girl thought I was hitting on her when I was singing that "if you leave me now" song by Chicago...however, I just liked the advert :lol:
November 27, 200421 yr "If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you" That's the king of the cheese right there! :lol: :lol:
November 27, 200421 yr "If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you" That's the king of the cheese right there! :lol: :lol: to be fair, that was one of my friends when he was reallly drunk..im talking like...not walking straight :lol: he was just trying to get away from this girl that has a crush on him but he doesnt want to tell her she's ugly :/
November 27, 200421 yr yeah, the compulsive ass of our house did a picture with this girls head on a porn stars body and put it on our network... she's like the butt of so many jokes in our house, its not even funny anymore :/ Everyone calls her "Minger"
November 27, 200421 yr :stunned: :embarrased: That's so horrible....she doesn't know, does she? :stunned:
November 27, 200421 yr she probably does, you know, she probably just refuses to believe that the guy she has a crush on would say that...its like everyone who knows her quite well says it though, its so harsh...I'm like one of the only people who calls her by her actual name now, well me and Mr Closet gay :lol:
November 27, 200421 yr It's really funny with him though, well despite the crotch stairing, the topless dancing and the overall gayness... but my other housemates brother actually even mick takes him and he's only 16 lol :lol:
November 27, 200421 yr Oh he's the crotch starer?! :lol: Ah I see! :lol: :lol: He's realise soon enough I'd say. Just make sure all tables are intact when there are gay men around, they tend to want to dance above us hence climbing on tables :idea2:
November 27, 200421 yr well for me, it depends what music they play :wink3: At first I was afraid I was petrified Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side; But then I spent so many nights Thinkin' how you did me wrong And I grew strong :lol: :kiss:
November 27, 200421 yr :lol: :lol: Ah that sing has good times! And I learned how to get along and now you're back, from outer space, I just walked in to see you here with that sad look upon your face :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment