Guest DavidG

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm also good at bad jokes! :idea2: :smug:

not true

but you are good at being the perfect girl

Bleugh dont make us puke you freaking pussy.

Oh poor eggboy people on the Coldplay board made him feel alienated :o THOSE DEVILS

Guest DavidG
hahah im sorry reilly i just gotta play the mack for a bit.

so let me guess, this is the Mack Millitant....cooooooomin to get it ooooooooooooooooooooooooon right? :lol: :lol:

sure. i seem to be the only one that can alienate himself from the entire main coldplay board without even trying. :/ :(

Eh, believe it or not but you were in my subconscious thoughts for some reason! I had a dream last week that you were at the same backyard barbecue that I was, so I pulled up a chair and started talking to you and you were happy and smiling. Haha! :lol: :)

Back to topic, I guess I'm good at when I meet people in person, I can "read" them pretty well. I get their vibes I guess you could say.

sure. i seem to be the only one that can alienate himself from the entire main coldplay board without even trying. :/ :(

Eh, believe it or not but you were in my subconscious thoughts for some reason! I had a dream last week that you were at the same backyard barbecue that I was, so I pulled up a chair and started talking to you and you were happy and smiling. Haha! :lol: :)

heh. that wont be happening for a while. :dozey: