✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:stunned:Will has THE hugest muscles:lol:

Kinda makes you want to squeeze them...well, more than kinda. Oh man, I can't wait to see those muscles in person in July... Do you think it would be rude to ask if I can touch them when I get to meet him? "Oh, hey, Will, do you mind if I feel your muscles?" Ha ha...and my husband will be there with me - unless I decide to bring my 13 year old son, to meet them. Still a toss up. My husband might embarrass me too much, lol.

WILL CHAMPION RULES

it just needed to be said

AGREED! :D

Video that I took at Hartford during Viva La Vida

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJy7OUxSME]YouTube - Coldplay VLV Hartford CT[/ame]

not the best quality video ever, but it's all about Will :wacky:

you should take your kid 1.because husbands always embarass wives especially in front of people you like (that's just what thdy do.It's a male thing) 2.The band like kids.So he will get a lot of attention

:)

I'm going to see them Saturday night in Carson, then Sunday night in Irvine. I have floor tickets for Carson, and was planning on taking my husband to that show and my son to the show in Irvine, whichi I had bought tickets to. I bought Sunday's show tickets on Friday,March 20, then I won tickets to the Sunday show on March 22. My husband totally embarrassed me when i was talking to the radio dj, but he was excited for me. So now, my husband wants to come meet the boys - he figures he "deserves" it for putting up with me and my little "obsession." Although, my son may embarrass me too. Hell, maybe I should just go alone and drool in peace, lol. I'm already getting nervous and trying to think of not stupid things to say to them. I think there were maybe 25 winners, so there will be 50+ people there. Still, 50 people is better than 15,000. I don't know any of the details yet, the radio station said "don't call us, we'll call you" and I haven't heard anything since i won. They better no fiorget me! I even had a nightmare that they forgot to call me.

And Will's birthday is 12 days after the concert. I'll have to wish him early happy birthday :cool: I knit, so I thought about making him a scarf, but I don't know if that's too cheesy...or if he'd just donate it to charity.

I think you should bring your son to meet them. Coldplay love kids.

Oh yeah, I can hear my son now "My mom makes us listen to you all the time in the car, and it's even worse when she sings along. And she knows all the words to all the songs so she never stops singing, and she's a terrible singer." lol It's true, I can't sing, but my 2 sons are awesome singers. At least I only have to decide between my husband and my 13 year old son; my 16 year old son and 10 year old daughter will be away at summer camp. (The 13 year old plays football and has practice camp all summer.) I wish I could bring both of them and not have to choose. What's one more at a cocktail party? I already have an extra pair of tickets...hmmm...

:o Will touched Chris. *promptly dies* :dead:

Edit: I've just realized...Chris did seem very concerned with Will at the Camden show. During the short time he went behind the drums, I remember him touching Will's shoulder before he went back down. Then Chris had the audience sing the last lines of a song (I just forgot which :P) to Will. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now that you said they might have fallen out, it seems to fit that Chris would be trying to fix it.

Hey guys...Ive been so out of the real world and into Coldplay-concert land that I haven't had time to post my Will pics from Hartford here. OMG did I have an awesome time. I thought I'd bust a lung screaming so loudly during VLV. Will was sooooo great, and not just 'cause I'm such a Willuver, but really comparing it to the next day at Hershey, they all had more energy and Will was just beatin' the shit outta that drum kit. LOVE IT:D

Ok, I'm sure you guys don't mind if not all of them are perfect quality, but a couple came out awesome...so I'll just make a pic spam w/ any and all pics I got with Will in them:dance:

IMG_0455.jpg?t=1243543366

His belly looks big here 'cause the wind was like puffing up his shirt...it ws weird. Believe me, I stared carefully throughout the show...no jellybelly:wink3:

IMG_0493.jpg?t=1243543741

back view:wacky:

IMG_0458.jpg?t=1243543495

IMG_0461.jpg?t=1243543515

IMG_0486.jpg?t=1243543671

IMG_0421.jpg?t=1243544037

do u see what I see???:wink3:

And the BEST for last...VLV:bomb:

IMG_0466.jpg?t=1243544275

IMG_0469.jpg?t=1243544335IMG_0467.jpg?t=1243544306

IMG_0471-1.jpg?t=1243544644

IMG_0472.jpg?t=1243544603

Now I feel better about being so lazy around here lately w/ posting pics. I kept thinking during the show, I have to get good pics for the Will thread!!!

Hey guys...Ive been so out of the real world and into Coldplay-concert land that I haven't had time to post my Will pics from Hartford here. OMG did I have an awesome time. I thought I'd bust a lung screaming so loudly during VLV. Will was sooooo great, and not just 'cause I'm such a Willuver, but really comparing it to the next day at Hershey, they all had more energy and Will was just beatin' the shit outta that drum kit. LOVE IT:D

Ok, I'm sure you guys don't mind if not all of them are perfect quality, but a couple came out awesome..

And the BEST for last...VLV:bomb:

IMG_0466.jpg?t=1243544275

IMG_0469.jpg?t=1243544335IMG_0467.jpg?t=1243544306

IMG_0471-1.jpg?t=1243544644

IMG_0472.jpg?t=1243544603

Now I feel better about being so lazy around here lately w/ posting pics. I kept thinking during the show, I have to get good pics for the Will thread!!!

LOVE the Viva drums...THANK you! My favorite is the little one where his fingers make the L shape. drool