✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Will picspam SQUEEE!!! We haven't done that in a while, have we?!?(I've been soo lazy:shame:) So thanks Marie. I squeed a couple of times:blush:

My current fave pic right now is this one:

9041936.jpg

The hat, the blue/violet shirt, the piano playing:bomb:

love love love it!!!

And Ravrat you're probably right about Chris being jealous, even if it's subconsciously LOL. Whenever they do DWNC, he cannot help but be drawn to the mic, frontman-disease hehe

I love the relationship between Will & Chris now, in the last Coldplay.com interview with Chris, the part where he talked about that scene from "Anvil" between the singer & the drummer, that just shows the beauty of their relationship.

& I also just wanna say that it's only Will that can be the reason why we won't listen to a new CP song, & I wouldn't feel sad at all! :smiley:

When I heard his comment on the Anvil documentary, I thought--"Aww Chris, you big sap, you really love Will, don't you?!?!":nice: It's so nice.

Things like that are what make me love Coldplay so much, 'cause you know they're in it 'cause they really do care and like each other, and just want top make music and share it with us.:D

& I also just wanna say that's it's only Will that can be the reason why we won't listen to a new CP song, & I wouldn't feel sad at all! :smiley:

hehe you're right, I trust his judgement.

"There's a scene in it between the drummer and the singer which makes you cry, especially if you're in a band and you know what it feels like to love another man so much, but also fight so much."

When I first read that, I think I nearly fainted. :wacky:

There's no question that Chris adores Will, but what about the other way around? :P

Why is Will on page 2? :confused:

There is defenitely need to post some new pictures for all the Will-luvers! :smug:

Attention ladies:

3558846513_4af58a527e.jpg?v=0

3559654282_f320192e2c.jpg?v=0

:smug2:

Oh gosh. PLEASE WILL SING MOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that face, totally into it!! Our Will rocks as HELL!!!! :cool: