✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Nah, I just re-watched the clip, and I think it was edited to look like he reacted to Chris's comments. If you look at Guy when they show Will's look, he looks like he's spaced out not paying attention. Then in the next second when you see him in the same shot at Chris, he's smiling. Those two shots were not back to back. I think.:inquisitive:

Anyway, even if it was a little lover's tiff, it's been years since then. The pic in my avi was taken more recently than that interview, so I think they're fine. :wink::P

Speaking of Will's looks, I love your new avi Marie:lol:

Thanks!!

I think Chris' and Will's relationship is hilarious.Will is such a dad

The Hardest part is amaaazing.Especially Will's voice.I listened to it with my headphones on this morning

more :) coming straight from R#42

9041936.jpg

:bomb::heart::bomb:

^^ :bomb:

dude seriously this twitter thing will be the death of me

Stop taking words out of my mouth Lauren!:lol: Seriously....I'm starting to like Twitter:D

The Hardest part is amaaazing.Especially Will's voice.I listened to it with my headphones on this morning

Thanks to the "acoustic" version they've been doing of it during this tour, it has become one of my favorites! Totally luuuuv Will's vocals and how noticeable they are in this song. When I was at the show back in Oct, while everyone was turned toward the Bstage watching Chris sing, I was the (probably)the only one facing the main stage to look at Will:blush:

But seriously, stripping it down to just piano and their two voices, you really pay attention to the lyrics, and it's just beautiful!:) I never liked it before as the album version...I dunno why.

For your viewing pleasure...

From last night...best vid ever IMO:wink3:

GPASUYF/Talk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVsobO495zE]YouTube - Frintchou - Coldplay - Atlanta - May 17th, 2009[/ame]

Love how the light keeps flashing to the beat...brings my attention even MORE to a certain area:P

I think if you copy/paste the link youtube gives directly(without the embedded part at the end) it'll just show up like the one I posted:thinking:

and it is great...so cute!!!:heart:

"Mr Champion....who scares little boys & girls in the posters"LOL

and then it's a beautiful, totally not scary sounding "ooooooooh":lol: