✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:curtain:

Im not a regular poster in here but i do peak in here every now and then and just lastnight we were watching some interviews in Guy's thread and we watched this vid too.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXTpv6kSOU&feature=channel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MXTpv6kSOU&feature=channel[/ame]

Chris is making one of his jokes and Will and Guy just stare at him, like "your not funny today" @ 0:37 :lol:

& then @ 1:57 Will slaps Guy on the face! :lol: which i find hilarious and cute how they are with each other :P

From Roadie 42's latest blog:

"As Will is staying in a different spot to us with his family, he ends up in his own vehicle. He texts that he's lonely in a car by himself and that he's coming to the hotel bar anyway for a quick one before getting "home". We pass his vehicle at some traffic lights and see only a white pair of sneakers (listen, we're in the states, so I'll call 'em what I like) in in the tinted window. Evidently, he's over the isolation and has proceeded directly to spreading out.

Somehow he beats us there and sits making friends with the locals whilst waiting for us to pull up. Me, being the party boy I am, I head directly for the elevator. 'Night folks."

LOL! :laugh3:

It's nice he's traveling with his family this time around though, I bet his wife was rather insistant since he was gone most of last year, ha! Especially with two newborn twins.

Will is crazy about his wife and kids.He is adorable when he talk about them :D

He is. :nice: I just remember him talking about his family in that interview with Guy in ... New Zealand? :thinking: Or that moment at the Grammys where you see him with his wife in the audience. :)

He is. :nice: I just remember him talking about his family in that interview with Guy in ... New Zealand? :thinking: Or that moment at the Grammys where you see him with his wife in the audience. :)

Just :nice:

He texts that he's lonely in a car by himself and that he's coming to the hotel bar anyway for a quick one before getting "home".

How cute is it that he misses the boys:D

How can anyone not wuv him!?

yeah. and there is this other time where he said raising children was easier than making an album cause he had such a wonderful wife.That's adorable :D

By the way do you have the grammy video?

Just :nice:

How cute is it that he misses the boys:D

Recently I listened to the Absolute Coldplay Documentary again and there Will tells the interviewer, that he's always the last one going onto stage and the last one leaving stage, because he wants to make sure, everybody got well on/off stage. :wacky:

yeah. and there is this other time where he said raising children was easier than making an album cause he had such a wonderful wife.That's adorable :D

By the way do you have the grammy video?

Sorry, I mixed it up, it wasn't at the Grammys, it was at the Brit Awards. :shame:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oixxdtgKizY]YouTube - Kings Of Leon accept Brit Award for Best International Album 2009[/ame]

You see him and his wife at 1:53

By being heartless that is!

I just love him! :heart:

Actually, I randomly had a though that if I ever had to choose between one of the boys to pose & take a pic with, I'd choose Willie, cuz A) *coughs*I don't trust myself around Guy! :uhoh:*coughs*, B) I'm absolutely good at imitating that "deer-in-the-headlights" pose he does, so it'd be cute if both of us posed like that! :P

Only in my dreams though! :shame:

Wow - so refreshing that people can say nice things about Will's family and not have their head's bitten off!! :P If you do that in the Jonny thread you get made to feel like you've just admitted to worshiping Satan!!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Will is always such a sweetie. A real old school gentleman ;)

If you do that in the Jonny thread you get made to feel like you've just admitted to worshiping Satan!!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Really?! :confused:

It must be Angie's doing! :laugh3:

:P

Recently I listened to the Absolute Coldplay Documentary again and there Will tells the interviewer, that he's always the last one going onto stage and the last one leaving stage, because he wants to make sure, everybody got well on/off stage. :wacky:

I've always loved that quote, because I imagine what could possibly go wrong. :laugh3:

1. Chris trips/falls off stage

2. Chris gets trapped in wires

3. Chris is pushed off stage by Guy

4. Guy gets attacked by crazed fangirls

5. Guy's hangover comes back to haunt him

6. Jonny...there's nothing for Jonny, he's too safe. :P

yeah its so cute when he talks about them :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lUTZ8R9sY]YouTube - Coldplay Live - Fan Q&A Part Two.flv[/ame]

5:40 = :heart:

He is. :nice: I just remember him talking about his family in that interview with Guy in ... New Zealand?

Oh yeah! I forgot about that interview. so cute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-eb8mGKTQQ]YouTube - Will & Guy Interview 3/17[/ame]

3:50 "They're very sweet, my children...... very well behaved." :wacko: I bet he's an amazing father.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that interview. so cute

3:50 "They're very sweet, my children...... very well behaved." :wacko: I bet he's an amazing father.

With this look no kid (or Chris..well he is a bit of a child) would even consider misbehaving ;) :D

thump9lh.gif

Also found this. Cute Will.And Guy seems to think so as well ;)

coldplay%20in%20pittsburgh%20066.JPG

Also found this. Cute Will.And Guy seems to think so as well ;)

coldplay%20in%20pittsburgh%20066.JPG

Yep. :smug:

Maybe he concentrates on Will, because he wants to make eyecontact so that they both can make their 'If we do not look at it, it's not real' faces, because ... I guess the Jonny-Chris-love lovers would look more at Jonny staring at Chris' butt in this picture. :lol:

^ (I heard about that) I don't know Will personally so why would I be in love with him, you know?I think it's great that they have lovely wives.They all look amazing and seem really nice.Make the boys happy.

:thumbsup: agree 100%; I love this thread & how we always keep it nice and civil w/ each other!:nice:

YouTube - Coldplay Interview[/url]

I love Will & Chris in this interview. They're so cute together.

"Seven rolls at the dice!" :lol:

also.. blue shirt = my death :bomb: too hot

I love how for the first part Will is trying to keep a straight face:P, and then when Chris is talking about how their music might not be the greatest, etc I can just imagine Will's thoughts: "Ok we might think that, but you don't HAVE to say that, idiot! Sigh..." and then when Chris talks about their clothes, he's like "that's right" pheww he didn't say anything else stupid:rolleyes:

and HELLLOOOO pecs:bomb: he's gotta wear that shirt more often:wink3:

:thumbsup: agree 100%; I love this thread & how we always keep it nice and civil w/ each other!:nice:

:D

I also like that you and I are talking simultaneously on coldplaying and twitter.Will on one, Stella on the other..:dozey: :P I like both

From the Guy thread

2n058bl.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPhOwN0G_k]YouTube - TS[/ame]

Will is adorable in this entire video. He keeps smiling and chuckling and then at the end he does a move with his drum stick that's just too cute.

plus he's wearing the elusive red shirt...why oh why can't Mr. Champion wear it more often?? :bigcry: