✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:laugh3: You know, that's exactly what I thought of when I first saw that pic...I was gonna comment on it...but that was when I was thinking more rationally:rolleyes: Right now I'm in total crazy fangirl mode(and starting to get after-show-withdrawal:\)

You should make that pic your avi! It's perfect size, and you should show off:idea2::P

I was so like that with the after-show withdrawal, that I couldn't stand it and had to go to another show. Which is why I'm doing something totally unlike me and going to Tampa this weekend by myself, just to see them in the US again. I would love to go to Wembley, Sept 18 is my birthday, but it's a long trip from CA. But I'd want to be right in front, screw these huge stadiums where they look like ants, lol. He's just beautiful, standing a foot away from him, and unfortunately, it was so rushed that I sounded like a total fangirl idiot. I was just thinking, holy crap, he's right here in front of me, looking at me, what do I do? Introduce myself, like he'd remember my name. And my husband was all, Will, my wife wants to meet you. This was just before Chris came over to shake our hands, then I bailed on Chris to follow Will and left Chris with my husband

And I "Will" make it my avi. :)

^:laugh3: aww you made it your siggy!:dance: CUTE!

Ooh I forgot to mention Sarah(SwallowedinSea) got THE best Will-smiling pic. I only got to see a glimpse of it through her camera, but I cannot wait to see it in full size...but she's gotta work a long day today&tomorrow...so the earliest we'll see it is tom. night. But TRUST me, she's posting it, I practically beat her up and told her she MUST!<crazy Willuver>:lol:

^:laugh3: aww you made it your siggy!:dance: CUTE!

Ooh I forgot to mention Sarah(SwallowedinSea) got THE best Will-smiling pic. I only got to see a glimpse of it through her camera, but I cannot wait to see it in full size...but she's gotta work a long day today&tomorrow...so the earliest we'll see it is tom. night. But TRUST me, she's posting it, I practically beat her up and told her she MUST!<crazy Willuver>:lol:

I have a pic that I took of him in his purple shirt, my favorite shirt of his, during LIT2, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to resize the damn thing to fit in my sig. I can't upload from iPhoto, because I can't make it smaller. I tried emailing myself a small pic, but it's still too big. And when I tried doing it from photobucket, it keeps showing a blue question mark in the sig pic box. grrr

PFFFWOAAAR.

will is looking good in that interview.

i made my favorite willuvers some screencaps:nice:

th_untitled.jpg

th_5.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_2.jpg

th_7.jpg

th_6.jpg

:wacky:

I saw the video in the Jonny thread earlier - and they both look sooo good in that video!! :bomb:

And Marie:

I think I read about that in your review, right?

I love Will drumming, especially during VLV when his whole body is in movement!

Looks so cool. :heart:

^hahaha:D

don't stare too long, Pris:whip: I'm gonna get jealous!:mean:

I was already squeeing looking at those pics, while waiting a loooong time for that video to load:bomb: But, it is true, good things come to those who wait! SQUEEEE. It was funny, the whole Tina Turner thing--Jonny is so cute and dorky:P; and Will:heart: I agree with you Dianne, I could spend hrs and hrs just staring and listening to him. He's always so cool&calm in interviews, and answers so well:wacky:

Talking about LiTii video:

"...I think the three of us are accurate. I think deliberately they made Guy's puppet ugly, 'cause he's the most handsome."

Uhh, no, sorry Will, I'd have to disagree:rolleyes:

:heart:th_6.jpg:heart:

Talking about fave song to play:

"I enjoy playing In My Place, 'cause it's got the big drum intro. Very selfish:blush:...

Yeah, my only solo."

Ok, I DEMAND a song with a Will drum solo on the next album!!!!:angry: You know he wants it!!!(and so do we!:drummer: it'd be fucking awesome!!!)

He's not as spotlight shy as he's made out to be...;)

Um...do you think he spilt his water or is just sweaty? :shocked2:;)

Well compared to Guy it looks like he wet himslef :P:P

But im pretty sure its sweat. It was pretty hot that night :D:D:D:D

Oh the wonders that a Houston heat can cause:laugh3:

You shoudlve seen Chriss He looked like he took a bath. Lol

Excellent!!!

Guy barely sweats so he is not a reference

Well he barely moves all night so....:rolleyes:

Will gets like a full body workout every night...(oohh that sounds sooo bad:sneaky::lol:)

OMG look at that smile! :cheesy::drunk:

IMG_3058.jpg?t=1249420019

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:D:wacky::heart::D

Thank you Sarah:kiss:(sorry I was such a pain about POST IT NOWWWW):blush::lol:

Well he barely moves all night so....:rolleyes:

Will gets like a full body workout every night...(oohh that sounds sooo bad:sneaky::lol:)

IMG_3058.jpg?t=1249420019

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:D:wacky::heart::D

Thank you Sarah:kiss:(sorry I was such a pain about POST IT NOWWWW):blush::lol:

Oh man, what a beautiful smile. :sweatdrop: I adore the little mohawk thing he has going now too.