✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

And here are the Houston vids :D

Thanks for those videos! Now help me try to convince my husband that I need a mini vacation to go to Tampa to see them. I was at the opening night of the whole tour in Los Angeles on July 14, 2008, so it's only fitting that I see the closing show in the US in Tampa, right? We have enough ff miles for me to get from CA to FL, and hotel points - I just need to rent a car and buy a pit ticket. I won't eat much, I promise.

From this Chris thread:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6XjJ7oClk&feature=related]YouTube - Chris Martin Saving Cat[/ame]

Will is so cute.His looks could kill but then he says things like "Hello, you little chap" in a girly voice

From this Chris thread:

YouTube - Chris Martin Saving Cat

Will is so cute.His looks could kill but then he says things like "Hello, you little chap" in a girly voice

That was him???:laugh3: Aww Will:nice:

Ha ha, Will says "get a torch and shine it in his face." In the US, a torch has flames, and I got worried, then I remembered that in England, a torch is a flashlight. duh

OMG I thought the same thing, totally forgot that "torch" is flashlight! So I thought he was just kidding:thinking:...but now it makes more sense:lol:

There's a gif of just the part where he's taking off/putting on the shirt...but I just tried to go back through this thread to look for it, and spent 15+minutes looking through pics:wacky: and got totally distracted:wink3:...I gotta get outta here!(I'm sure someone has it and will post it for ya)

I got some lovely Will footage at Alpine.

Thanks Angie! I'm so excited that I get to see the boys one more time in Tampa. My wonderful husband understands my coldplay addiction and I'm flying to Tampa from Southern California for their final US show. And I have pit.

I got some lovely Will footage at Alpine.

Oooh prezzies:D:dance: Thank you:kiss:

I always wonder how his arm doesn't just fall off at the end of the song!:shocked2:

Eekkk 6 more days and I'll(hopefully)get to see this up close myself again:bomb:::D

Thanks Angie! I'm so excited that I get to see the boys one more time in Tampa. My wonderful husband understands my coldplay addiction and I'm flying to Tampa from Southern California for their final US show. And I have pit.

Lucky duck! I'm jealous...now go bring us back some good vids:wink3:

In 3 days, I get to see him live for the 1st time! Oh, and the other three too.

:lol: "oh and the other three, too." :P

Finally! The radio station sent the picture from Cocktails with Coldplay! But they sent a tiny attachment so I emailed back to have him send a high res pic. He said he'd try to resend it tomorrow. But I'm on vacation and getting online with my iTouch. I don't know how to upload from this. I am right next to Will and I didn't realize how tall he is. I'm 5'11" and he was a few inches taller than me. And Chris was right next to my husband who is 6'2" and Chris is taller than him too. I always thought Guy was little but even he is about my height. Anyway I will post the pic asap. I am so glad they finally sent it!

Finally! The radio station sent the picture from Cocktails with Coldplay! But they sent a tiny attachment so I emailed back to have him send a high res pic. He said he'd try to resend it tomorrow. But I'm on vacation and getting online with my iTouch. I don't know how to upload from this. I am right next to Will and I didn't realize how tall he is. I'm 5'11" and he was a few inches taller than me. And Chris was right next to my husband who is 6'2" and Chris is taller than him too. I always thought Guy was little but even he is about my height. Anyway I will post the pic asap. I am so glad they finally sent it!

Congrats! Look forward to seeing it! I didn't realise they were that tall either. I guess they are all over 6ft then?

ohh, i cant wait to see the picture:nice:!

beaniewill.jpg

blackandwhiteboys.jpg

circumnavigatetheglobe.jpg

intheback.jpg

who else wants to jump will in this picture?

hahahhaha.jpg

*raises hand*:wacky:

*raises hand higher* Also,I might be older than you so I get to go first.Being older has to have its advantages and I might die before you all

Oh I don't know about that Marie. How old are you? I may have you beat. But I sure don' t feel as old as I am.