✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Yes, that part made me giggle as well :laugh3:

Oh and the reaction of the camera man when the interviewer asked Will whom he hates the most. :lol:

I don't think Will looks scary as well. Well, at least not all the time. His smiles are just adorable and cute and he seems to be SUCH a nice guy.

And being able to look very seriously isn't that bad at all, is it? He's probably a good father and - honestly, living with Chris most of the time needs a serious, slightly scary side from you, doesn't it? Otherwise Chirs would be even more hyper. ;)

Aww so much luv in here lately!

I don't know how/why I missed watching this the other day...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmAz0PJZCA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Coldplay Spring Break Road Trip Interview[/ame]

but it's fucking hilarious:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: .and also embarrassing:blush: but adorable.:heart:

We were talking about how talented Will is...well you can add human beat box to the list of what he can play, too:P.

Originally Posted by CookyMnstr;3341073

Yes, we share one brain:P

That doesn't sound too good..... I got the shitty half of the brain, didn't I :inquisitive: :mad:

Oh shuddup!:whip: Be nice to my friend! (we can pass the rational side back&forth:P)

and I noticed the pink hoodie at the beginning...not very..um manly.:laugh3: But Will can make anything look tough&manly, even saying he loves his bandmates:D

Will loves pink. Will makes pink look manly. Will makes pink look damn fine :wink3:

You're soo right!:thumbsup:

Exhibit A

hottestrhythmsectionever.jpg?t=1250205761

I rest my case :wacky:

Court adjourned!:smash:

I don't think Will looks scary as well. Well, at least not all the time. His smiles are just adorable and cute and he seems to be SUCH a nice guy.

And being able to look very seriously isn't that bad at all, is it? He's probably a good father and - honestly, living with Chris most of the time needs a serious, slightly scary side from you, doesn't it? Otherwise Chris would be even more hyper. ;)

You're right!! :lol:

I don't want to imagine the "hyper" Chris if what we witness is "normal" (haha, and those were his words!! "No, I'm normal" :laugh3:)

stip3.jpg

stip2.jpg

I love those pics... such kindhearted eyes.

And Will's drumming during VLV :heart:

During that song he can come to the front and isn't hidden behind the drum set :)

I just looked at the song list ("My turn set list by Will Champion"). That video/website also has a list of songs by him and freaked out cause he put Rufus Wainwright on it and I LOVE him....(and Arcade Fire and Elbow) I didn't know he like Rufus so I ssssqqueeeedd.

http://www.thesoundla.com/?nid=61&sid=466

• "Arcade Fire | Intervention - Buy Now: iTunes
  • At The Drive In | One Armed Scissor - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Bob Dylan | Isis - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Bonnie, Prince, Billy | The Way - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Dennis Wilson | River Song - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Elbow | Mirrorball - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Flaming Lips | Do You Realize? - Buy Now: iTunes
  • The Pouges | A Pair of Brown Eyes - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Rufus Wainwright | Dinner At Eight - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Tom Waites | Saving All My Love For You - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Sia | Buttons - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Santogold | Lights Out - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Richard Hawley | Coles Corner - Buy Now: iTunes
  • Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds | Into My Arms - Buy Now: iTunes"

ur welcome guys. I just came upon it somewhere on the net! quite surprised we’ve never seen that video before! didn’t even know will did an interview with that radio station. since its an american radio station, I shall blame some of u in america for not letting us know about it!:D haha no im only kiddin. by the way am I the only guy in this thread?!:thinking::lol:

ur welcome guys. I just came upon it somewhere on the net! quite surprised we’ve never seen that video before! didn’t even know will did an interview with that radio station. since its an american radio station, I shall blame some of u in america for not letting us know about it!:D haha no im only kiddin. by the way am I the only guy in this thread?!:thinking::lol:

Hi nvdmm, welcome here and spread the Willluv! :nice:

I know I spotted that one...and I meant to go and check the list and look up the songs I hadn't heard...but I'm so lazy:shame:

nvdmm, no you're not the only guy, but you are definitely outnumbered:P Don't let that scare you away though hehe

The fangirls do dominate though, not surprisingly!

Hey, we try to keep it as"normal" as possible mmkay:rolleyes: We're only human, and Will is the dreamiest!<fangirl>:wink::lol:

(try venturing in the other guys' threads:uhoh:)

Hey, we try to keep it as"normal" as possible mmkay:rolleyes: We're only human, and Will is the dreamiest!<fangirl>:wink::lol:

(try venturing in the other guys' threads:uhoh:)

Agreed. I ventured into the other threads to post my pictures from the concerts of the other members and it was a lot crazier than in here :shocked2::uhoh:

I think Will fans take after Will - Incredibly nice and kind :hug:

Good answer!:thumbsup:

(if we take after Will, though, we can also intimidate people with our death stares:mean: I like it!:P)

edit: I just realized the very next page will be "666" :uhoh: hehe

We should spam it up with "scary death-stare Will" pics

Good answer!:thumbsup:

(if we take after Will, though, we can also intimidate people with our death stares:mean: I like it!:P)

I do have a death stare.My family always tells I have one when I need to :D :veryangry2: I don't think I could beat Will though...

Agreed. I ventured into the other threads to post my pictures from the concerts of the other members and it was a lot crazier than in here :shocked2::uhoh:

You're right. As someone who's spent lots of time in the other threads, I can say that this one is by far the most reserved. :lol: No offense...I like this thread.

e62c87.jpg

I love this photo..Will seems to be the only one who's sane...:lol:

And I loled to the fact that Chris is sitting on his wardrobe instead of a chair...:lol:

i love how these photos are so similar:lol:

helpimalive_huuuge.jpg

..ok, not really similar. just guy and will:lol: