✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Dianne have you posted the pic of you and the boys?

DSC06728.jpg

No not yet. I have it but I'm using my iPod touch to get online while I'm on vacation and I can't upload it. I also can't send out email. I can receive but not send for some reason. It's a really small flie though. The guy at the radio station couldn't send a larger file so I don't even know how good it will look ona full screen. I'll be home Friday night and post it then. I keep looking at it and just can't believe I'm so close to him. I'm flying to Tampa next weekend and I have a pit ticket. I want to be in front with my good camera.

No not yet. I have it but I'm using my iPod touch to get online while I'm on vacation and I can't upload it. I also can't send out email. I can receive but not send for some reason. It's a really small flie though. The guy at the radio station couldn't send a larger file so I don't even know how good it will look ona full screen. I'll be home Friday night and post it then. I keep looking at it and just can't believe I'm so close to him. I'm flying to Tampa next weekend and I have a pit ticket. I want to be in front with my good camera.

Aww you lucky :D:D:D:D

take good pics of Will (and Chris):P:P

OMG YOU GUYS. I was just randomly on Will's wikipedia page, and it said

"William Elan Champion...."

WTF?!?!? is that really his middle name? I thought he didn't have one.

Elan? that sounds kinda cute :D:D:D

You should ask the oracle:P

Edit: Either way I think that Will has a badass last name :D:D:D

Elan? that sounds kinda cute :D:D:D

You should ask the oracle:P

Edit: Either way I think that Will has a badass last name :D:D:D

Well, I can say first hand by being right next to him, that Will has one fine ass. Did I really just say that? Lol a badass with a fine ass

Well, I can say first hand by being right next to him, that Will has one fine ass. Did I really just say that? Lol a badass with a fine ass

:laugh3::laugh3:

You literally just made me crack up

I tried to take pics of the Champ but I couldnt take any good ones since he was in the back. And for VLV Chris got in the way (not that that was a bad thing:P), still though. Will has come a long way since parachutes. He has shaped up quite handsome:)

:laugh3::laugh3:

You literally just made me crack up

I tried to take pics of the Champ but I couldnt take any good ones since he was in the back. And for VLV Chris got in the way (not that that was a bad thing:P), still though. Will has come a long way since parachutes. He has shaped up quite handsome:)

Did you see the ones I took of him? The album link is in my sig. Towards the end are some good ones in his purple jacket, and purple is my favorite color. I even have a purple bathroom. :rolleyes:

Oh shit...that's right!(I didn't forget the date, I just forgot that tomorrow is the 31st haha)

I've been so lazy w/ posting pics lately...I'll have to get my act together for tomorrow:shame:

Yay! Will pics! I will be able to post the one of me with him tomorrow night when I get home from vacation.