✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

second page

12481145847.jpg

Oh, I love the waterbottle - that was just too funny...just goes to show how talented he really is, the man can play *anything*. I was watching the first Viva video the other day, and he just looks so freaking good playing the violin. :heart:

Oh, I love the waterbottle - that was just too funny...just goes to show how talented he really is, the man can play *anything*. I was watching the first Viva video the other day, and he just looks so freaking good playing the violin. :heart:

^exactly. I wanna hear him play the accordion

He's so talented:heart: totally part of the charm:D

My dad used to play the accordion as a kid, I thought it was so geeky when I found out:P, but now I'm like "Will's learning the accordion?:thinking: How cool!!!":lol: (he can play a tin can w/ a spoon, and I'll be impressed, and think he looks good doing it!:wacko:)

^^^

Awwww, that's a nice interview! Will's so sweet :heart: saying that he loves all the boys :wacky:

I had always wondered if he ever got injured or in pain from all the heavy drumming he does (besides the one time he almost hit his own eye with the drumstick :confused:), it sucks that it provokes so much pain :(

I guess now we know why he hits those drums with such a fury :P

nvdmm grrreat find!:thumbsup: thanks:nice:

That was a great interview--like most Will interviews:smug::wink:

But...he gets bad back pains 'cause of the drumming?:cry: Back pain fuckin' sucks, I know from experience--hey Will, I can recommend you a great chiropractor!:smiley:

Interviewer: At this point, being together for so long, tell me me--you can just be honest--who in the band do you hate the most?

Will: That's abs...it's a ridiculous question. I'm not gonna answer it. They're my brothers, and I love them all dearly.

Awww, Will:nice::heart:

edit: damn it, Pris, you just beat me!:P

Hahahahaha, we both commented on the same two things at the exact same time :lol:

Yes, we share one brain:P

and I noticed the pink hoodie at the beginning...not very..um manly.:laugh3: But Will can make anything look tough&manly, even saying he loves his bandmates:D

I wanted to find a cute pic of the four hugging or looking all lovey-dovey, but I couldn't' find the right thing in my collection...and then kinda got lost going through it:blush:

But this is something, at least...

scanow9qk7-1.jpg?t=1250205263

aaaaaawwww.He has back pains?I guess it's normal seeing the way he hits those drums but still :(:(:(

I love that sweatshirt on him!

AW "They're my brothers and I love them all dearly" SQQUEEE "more so these days" I love Will.He is so damn lovely

Okay, fangirl moment over.Thanks for the vid

That doesn't sound too good..... I got the shitty half of the brain, didn't I :inquisitive: :mad:

and I noticed the pink hoodie at the beginning...not very..um manly.:laugh3: But Will can make anything look tough&manly, even saying he loves his bandmates:D

Will loves pink. Will makes pink look manly. Will makes pink look damn fine :wink3:

Exhibit A

hottestrhythmsectionever.jpg?t=1250205761

I rest my case :wacky:

I wanted to find a cute pic of the four hugging or looking all lovey-dovey, but I couldn't' find the right thing in my collection...and then kinda got lost going through it:blush:

I :heart: that pic, the look on Will's face is the most adorable thing EVER :blush:

aaaaaawwww.He has back pains?I guess it's normal seeing the way he hits those drums but still :(:(:(

I love that sweatshirt on him!

AW "They're my brothers and I love them all dearly" SQQUEEE "more so these days" I love Will.He is so damn lovely

Okay, fangirl moment over.Thanks for the vid

:lol:

heres one:wacky:

hugggz.jpg