✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:smug:

He's so damn cool.Little genius.Anything he touches, he can play.It's unbelievable.

I agree, he's amazing :kiss:

I think Will is the most underrated Coldplay member..

People should pay him more attention just because he's full of musical talent

The man's talent has no limits. :bomb::bomb::bomb::sweatdrop:

:smug:

He's so damn cool.Little genius.Anything he touches, he can play.It's unbelievable.

I knew you girls would like that part of spam:lol::wink3:

I agree, he's amazing :kiss:

I think Will is the most underrated Coldplay member..

People should pay him more attention just because he's full of musical talent

WORD.:smug: :nice:

Woohoo! Over 10,000 posts! :dance:

Congrats all!

Woohooo, party at Will's thread!!!:dance::D::dance:

(hey, anyone have a nice pic w/ red shirt, and green shirt...I just looked through my folder and got plenty of purple and some black, but not others, you know for sake of being thorough:P)

I think Will is the one member who inspires respect the most, even though he doesnt get the most attenion. And tbh, he's not looking for it so it's all good.

Besides, the less recognition he gets, the more he's ours :evil:

(just came in because a certain someone-WillfreakCooky- told me there was some pic spams going on :P)

I'm actually enjoying your presence here :D

mrman78 has been a cool male Willuver(if I may call you that:wink:) since he first stepped in here...always bringing us cool finds of vids and stuff...

Thanks to him, I got a cool TwistedLogic version of Clocks...with the crazy sped up ending...my fave version:D

Chavi, get outta my head!:P: that's exactly what I was thinking...love it when he gets recognition, 'cause he totally deserves it:thumbsup:, but don't mind keeping him for our little group of fans:blush:

I think Will is the one member who inspires respect the most, even though he doesnt get the most attenion. And tbh, he's not looking for it so it's all good.

Agree!!

His parents taught him well ;)

P1020630.jpg

Lots of Will love today :D Everyday should be like this Sunday.

mrman78 has been a cool male Willuver(if I may call you that:wink:) since he first stepped in here...always bringing us cool finds of vids and stuff...

Thanks to him, I got a cool TwistedLogic version of Clocks...with the crazy sped up ending...my fave version:D

Aww, feeling the love, feeling the love :laugh3::D:smug:

To continue the tradition, have you all seen this site:

http://www.zimbio.com/Will+Champion

Agree!!

His parents taught him well ;)

P1020630.jpg

Lots of Will love today :D Everyday should be like this Sunday.

YES!:D

I just don't have time/am lazy to post pics all the time...that's why today I figured let me make it good big-ass spam...make up for my bad laziness:whip: ('cause I always enjoy everyone else's contributions:))

Can you post it for me please? :kiss:

Uhh I'd love to if I knew how to do the upload thing-a-majig:shame::blush: (I really need to take the time to just figure that out...it can't be brain surgery:dunce:)

Maybe mrman78 can do it again??:idea2:

And Marie, I :heart:B-stage, even if I kinda want the ol' regular version of GPASUYF back. During APW(2wksago, I miss 'em already:cry:) my vid during Bstage is so shaky, I was having a total fangirl moment:blush: My zoom just wasn't good enough:sneaky::lol:

^:o:bomb::sweatdrop:

My lord, you wear close!!!!

and I just looked through my old youtube vids, and found this I totally forgot about(I guess I really do love the Bstage:lol::blush:)from Oct 08 show....super-short vid only a Willuver could love--a female Willuver that is;), sorry mrman78!lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSfRj4G2dJE]YouTube - Coldplay GodPutASmile...NJ 10-27-08[/ame]

(omg:stunned:who the hell is this fangirl I've become?!?!what happened to the normal sane me?!?:uhoh:):laugh3: