✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Haha...you can't escape the Willuv when you watch that video! :laugh3: The hat really suits him! :wink3:

I wonder what happened though. Fortunately, he seems alright and happy.

exactly! Willuv cannot be strong enough watching that video!:lol: man, he was so funny, with that voice and all..

hope his neck is getting better though... what was that all about ? :\

I love it when a fangirl of the other guys comes in here and confesses to some Willuv :D

And yes, wtf is up with the neckbrace?!?! :sad: He looks so good though, and his "street seller" act is hilarious:lol:

BTW here's the vid, in case someone (like me, whose been slow with the news lately :blush:)missed it:

I really love his voice in that video:D

Hmmm I thought the neckbrace was just part of the outfit, but I guess that's just what I wish it was:\

I hope you get all better soon Will!:kiss::will::hug:

Man, Will in the video = epic

well except for the neck brace thing.I hope he is alright.

It's nice to see him again

Even with a neck brace, the man is undeniably hot...I just emailed the Oracle to ask what happened. I'm so glad to see him again and hear that sexy voice. :wacky:

oh god.... :D weird fantasies

Oh come on:lol:, I'm sure there are worse ones! When Electric.Candy said that, I just couldn't stop thinking of the velcro noise. Like, you'd try to be all smooth & sexy ripping it off, and then the thing would get stuck and you'd only hurt his neck more:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I hope there are a few of Will's drumsticks included in the sale/auction. Oh yeah, and a pastel scarf or two would be nice.

And the Oracle just answered my question about the auction... :P

Omg if those were on sale, I think a few ppl in here would go broke just to get that (possibly me included:blush:):P

I hope there are a few of Will's drumsticks included in the sale/auction. Oh yeah, and a pastel scarf or two would be nice.

And the Oracle just answered my question about the auction... :P

I was hoping drumsticks would be part of the auction too! :thumbsup:

It might be strange of me to invade this thread. But if you could please keep your doors open when I'm feeling Will-ish (or watever the Willgirls call it).

willavi4.jpg

Willuv. :wacky: You're feeling the Willuv:heart::wink3:

And of course the door is open, when you bring us prezzies in the form of pics:P

091212104717972263.jpg[/url]

:shocked2::wink3: loooving the faux-hawk! and the nice smile:D