✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

No drumsticks (or scarves) in the auction, but the drum from the Talk video is pretty cool, that would be nice to have.

I knowwww...No scarves, but Jonny's cap :( Want Will's jacket though. :wink3: Wish there was more Will-stuff though for us Will-luvers.

I WANT THE 'TALK' DRUM!!!! :bomb:

Favourite video, favourite member, it's a drum, AND you can wear it! What's not to like?!

Will in these pics: :lol:

Untitled22.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled21.jpg

Actually, the one above is a classic for all of them, it's just so animated: Chris and Jonny are about to :kiss:, Guy is :disappointed:, and Will is like :wtf:

YAY! I got first bid on Will's AROBTTH Framed Poster thingy! Not that it really means anything, but YAY!!! :dance:

That's hilarious! I was the 2nd bid, LITERALLY two seconds after you (for 33). But, like you said, 'not that it really means anything'...

The F5 button is fun. And a total time-waster. :tongue:

That's hilarious! I was the 2nd bid, LITERALLY two seconds after you (for 33). But, like you said, 'not that it really means anything'...

The F5 button is fun. And a total time-waster. :tongue:

Ha, that's great!! At least two coldplayers began the bidding! :thumbsup:

I've found some very fishy evidence unfortunately for the auction. It appears there are new people registered that just up the prices :stunned:

I mean their bidding history shows they have 100% bid history on items in the auction. It's so suspicious in my eyes...

Ha, that's great!! At least two coldplayers began the bidding! :thumbsup:

I've found some very fishy evidence unfortunately for the auction. It appears there are new people registered that just up the prices :stunned:

I mean their bidding history shows they have 100% bid history on items in the auction. It's so suspicious in my eyes...

Yeah, I didn't understand what that bid history thing meant. I saw 100%, 66%, 90%... what is the significance of that? I'm new to ebay, so I didn't really get it. Today I was just fine-tuning my F5/click/type bid skills to see how quick I could be, as far as trying to get the first (very low) bid. I'll definitely need those skills if I want to have a chance of winning anything on the important days.

Bidding history shows how much of their bidding was with a particular seller. Hence if it's 100%, they have made all their bids with one seller...

Okay, I get it now. I thought the percentage represented the % of bids for that seller coming from that person, which didn't make sense. I guess that makes me one of the 100% people then (but I'm not one of the ones driving up the prices, I promise).

Will's AROBTTH poster is going for less than the other 3 in the auction. I'm slightly offended.

I KNOW right?! Well I'm still on a mission to get it, so I hope it stays low. I have a $500 budget and I want SOMETHING!!!! But I guess I'm also realistic in the fact I probably won't :sick:

I almost got the damn X&Y lith this morning. I mean I had clicked on Buy-It-Now, then 'Confirm' and then it said it was gone! :cry: