✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ yeah, they posted that on the auction a little while ago, and labeled it as Chris'. I'm not sure if they meant Chris but posted Will's pic, or if they meant Will but had a description for Chris. I sent a message to the seller and asked them to clarify what people were actually bidding for.

^ yeah, they posted that on the auction a little while ago, and labeled it as Chris'. I'm not sure if they meant Chris but posted Will's pic, or if they meant Will but had a description for Chris. I sent a message to the seller and asked them to clarify what people were actually bidding for.

Chris is holding Will's jacket and Will is holding Chris' jacket :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Wl1r-oCWA]YouTube- Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009 - The Hardest Part, Will[/ame]

Gah! Will's AROBTTH poster is the cheapest thing in the Auction right now :stunned:

How in the WORLD is this not as good as a lithograph?!?!?! I mean, it's framed and all!

UGH, I really want to try for it next week, but I bet it will shoot up at the last minute :sick:

:lol::lol:

I hope he doesn't do the last one cause he looks like he is having a hard time....;)

ok you can censor me ban me whatever for this but I gotta do it! :lol:

Following on from my post the other day....couple of pictures had me thinking.... :lol:

Will's sex faces:

will31.jpg

MyPicturesPDVD_017.jpg

MyPicturesPDVD_091.jpg

will2.jpg

MyPicturesPDVD_033.jpg

MyPicturesPDVD_092.jpg

MyPicturesPDVD_034.jpg

glas20.jpg

Lol @ Fudge's post :laugh3:

^^ That reminds me of an episode of FRIENDS when Chandler does a similar face and Monica says he's doing his sex face :lol: Although he was also wearing a pink bunny costume :uhoh:

But those faces are awesome :D

Lol, I thought of that too :lol: When he and Ross is armwrestling