✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^yes, good news :D

It's cute how many people sent email worrying about him.Drummers do get some attention.

And how can Will *not* get any attention? He's the hottest drummer out there. :wink3: So glad his neck is ok and that it was just part of the act. Thought maybe he'd been banging those drums a bit too hard.

He's the hottest drummer out there.[/color][/b] :wink3: So glad his neck is ok and that it was just part of the act. Thought maybe he'd been banging those drums a bit too hard.

Yeah, that.

Hottest drummer out there.

Hottest member of CP; he's got a more handsome face, he's got more meat on the bones which is hawt/more manly, etc., etc., of course you all know this, that's why you're here. :wink3:

willkissanimate8hh.gif

Will likes to kiss YOU.

Awww, how cute!:laugh3:

Here you go Will, :kiss:

And, so sweet that people wrote the Oracle to ask about that neck brace. Glad it was part of the act. I also thought it could've been something to do with backaches...Willuvers are worriers, apparently:P

Awww, how cute!:laugh3:

Here you go Will, :kiss:

And, so sweet that people wrote the Oracle to ask about that neck brace. Glad it was part of the act. I also thought it could've been something to do with backaches...Willuvers are worriers, apparently:P

I've always said I'd be more than happy to massage those backaches and shoulderaches away. Don't know why he hasn't called me to take me up on the offer. :wink:

Yeah, that.

Hottest drummer out there.

Hottest member of CP; he's got a more handsome face, he's got more meat on the bones which is hawt/more manly, etc., etc., of course you all know this, that's why you're here. :wink3:

+10000

It's funny how when they started he was that chubby one, looking akward in his windbreaker and now, look at him!! All class and sexyness :cool:

I was worried! The neckbrace was the first thing I noticed when I saw the vid! Glad the Oracle answered it ^^

As for his back, I hope it won't turn out as Phil Collins who can't play anymore because of it :\