✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

If I hadn't gotten the globe, I TOTALLY would have gone for that! :bomb:

(and his jacket :tongue:)

But I certainly can't complain :awesome:

This was the item I wanted the most! :bigcry:

Favourite video, favourite member, and one of my favourite songs! I would be drumming on it all the time, ha, not storing it anywhere!!! Plus it would be such an amazing conversation starter. You can show people the video too. I think I'd stuff my entire Coldplay collection into the part that opens - when moving, etc. Super easy! :lol:

I'm just so happy another member got it so at least we got pics!

Can't wait for the globe pics!!! :bomb:

:wtf: WTF, gone for a few days, and this place is a flood with pic spam, lol. I'm surprised Cooky hasn't hyperventilated yet! :uhoh:

Cooky might not have hyperventilated, but I have ;)

Mr. Champion looked mighty fine last night at the Haiti show, too. His boots :bomb: And OMG, that mtv video just about sent me over the edge. Miss seeing and hearing him so much. sigh...

:lol:You guys know me too well!!!:blush: I did go :stunned::shocked2::D :wacky::sweatdrop::bomb: at those massive pic-spams! Great job, svenky!:thumbsup: You put up all the best Will-pics. I just didn't get a chance to post. I've only peaked in on the board lately.

But OMG to Will (and the rest of the boys for that matter) looking H O T at the Hope for Haiti thing. And I totally agree with you, Dianne, it was sooo nice to hear him in that interview. And the couple of times when he laughed and kinda had dimples and SQUEEEEE<fangirl>:wacko:

:lol:You guys know me too well!!!:blush: I did go :stunned::shocked2::D :wacky::sweatdrop::bomb: at those massive pic-spams! Great job, svenky!:thumbsup: You put up all the best Will-pics. I just didn't get a chance to post. I've only peaked in on the board lately.

But OMG to Will (and the rest of the boys for that matter) looking H O T at the Hope for Haiti thing. And I totally agree with you, Dianne, it was sooo nice to hear him in that interview. And the couple of times when he laughed and kinda had dimples and SQUEEEEE<fangirl>:wacko:

I could listen to him talk all day long (and all night too) :wink3: He just has the best voice. I loved his harmonizing, during A Message, too.

Been busy lately, Cooky? ;)

I like this one, it looks like he's going to hit Chris on the back of the head! :sneaky:

coldplay_will_champion.jpg

"Hey Chris! I've got a surprise for yoooouuuuuuu!!!!"

Ha! That's awesome! :lol:

Like Will wants to take out his aggression, saying...

"I'm the most talented one here, get that through your thick energizer-bunny skull, and if you don't then I'll have to pound it into your skull."

Thanks bunches,

The Scary One, a/k/a The "NO" Man, a/k/a The Human Jukebox, a/k/a the Human Swiss Army Knife