✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Ha! That's awesome! :lol:

Like Will wants to take out his aggression, saying...

"I'm the most talented one here, get that through your thick energizer-bunny skull, and if you don't then I'll have to pound it into your skull."

Thanks bunches,

The Scary One, a/k/a The "NO" Man, a/k/a The Human Jukebox, a/k/a the Human Swiss Army Knife

Lol'd play?

Yeah, you're right NumbersGirl ^ ^.

And I'm sorry, where are my manners?

That was my first post, so I should tell something about me, and for that I apologize T^T but I'll also write in the 'new members' topic.

My name is Michael, I'm from Poland ( I know you heard probably a lot of bad things about this country, but it's not that bad actually). As you already know I'm a Coldplay fan. Big fan. Very big. But I decided to write in this topic because what I like most in this band (not counting Chris's voice because whitout that, the band wouldn't exist...I think... but who knows?) is of course Will Champion. His the best drummer ever, and he's singing is f***ing awesome ^ ^ And of course as a person he's really really great too.

I think that's all so far :P And I intend to write regularly in this topic. Peace.

img_9492.jpg

Ahahahahaha! :lol: everytime I see this picture I have to laugh at this woman! :laugh3: She's like: OH I HAZ TO SMILE :cheesy: "GNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" xD

Oh and Will looks especially handsome with his very low shirt :wink3:

Aw crap, I just slipped and fell in my own puddle of drool.

:lol:

The Live 2003 DVD

I know they were just babies at the time, but I've been watching the Live 2003 DVD and WOW - there are so many shots of Will, especially from Yellow onwards, that I'd love to capture as stills. You can read him like a book, so to speak, by his reactions. I do love this drummer dude!