✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I've been watching the Live 2003 DVD[/color][/b] and WOW - there are so many shots of Will, especially from Yellow onwards, that I'd love to capture as stills. You can read him like a book, so to speak, by his reactions. I do love this drummer dude!

Okay, I just had a kicking-myself-in-the-arse moment this weekend. I went through some old cd cases that contained a bunch of cds that I don't listen to anymore. And what do I find in there? THE LIVE 2003 DVD. WTF??!!?? How could I forget that I had that?!? :bomb: I think when I first got the set, I just put the DVD aside because I didn't have a DVD player when I was in my apartment, and I knew my boyfriend at the time (now husband) wouldn't sit through watching it at his place. So, it has been sitting in the case ever since. After what you wrote here, I will definitely have to set aside some time to watch this in detail...

I'm still kicking myself.

I know they were just babies at the time, but I've been watching the Live 2003 DVD and WOW - there are so many shots of Will, especially from Yellow onwards, that I'd love to capture as stills. You can read him like a book, so to speak, by his reactions. I do love this drummer dude!

Yeah, there is alot of Will time in it. I love the multiple angle thing you can do so you can just see what each of them does throughout the whole song! :awesome:

Will's is funny since the camera shakes a lot from his drumming and he wipes his face like 50000 times! The best parts are when there are no drums and he's just fidgeting around like he doesn't know what to do! :lol:

bump.

20127iw.jpg

^

Maybe it's just me, but in that pic it looks like he's thinking, "I know I'm smiling but I really want to kick your arse right now." It's something with the eyes.

:thinking:

I've actually always thought that he looks like he's about to burst into tears.... Maybe it's just the story behind the pic that makes me think that :confused:

He looks so cute though :wacky:

I've actually always thought that he looks like he's about to burst into tears.... Maybe it's just the story behind the pic that makes me think that :confused:

I know what you mean, but the pic may have been taken right after his speech, and he got teary-eyed (obviously) so that might be why...

Enlighten me please... what's the story? :uhoh:

He opened a new building (or something like that) at the University of Southampton Anthropology Department. His mum and dad are both professors there, but his mum died in 2000 from cancer (actually it was around the time when they were to film the Yellow video).

The new building/wing/thing was in his mother's name, so he made an appearance/speech, etc. I'm not sure where the article is now, but he understandably got choked up a bit. :cry:

Anyway, here's Will's daddy: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/archaeology/profiles/champion.html

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.... I love that article, it's so sweet and sad at the same time :(

He opened a new building (or something like that) at the University of Southampton Anthropology Department. His mum and dad are both professors there, but his mum died in 2000 from cancer (actually it was around the time when they were to film the Yellow video).

The new building/wing/thing was in his mother's name, so he made an appearance/speech, etc. I'm not sure where the article is now, but he understandably got choked up a bit. :cry:

Anyway, here's Will's daddy: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/archaeology/profiles/champion.html

yeah, they filmed Yellow on the day of his mother's funeral.poor thing.

Also, Will looks a little like his dad

It was something like a research department building, or something like that, wasn't? :thinking: And I think I read that Will sponsored it, although I'm not entirely sure :uhoh: If I find the link to it I'll post it :nice:

EDIT:

Found it! It doesn't have the pic, but this is the one :nice:

yeah, they filmed Yellow on the day of his mother's funeral.poor thing.

Also, Will looks a little like his dad

I've always thought his dad has a very friendly face---> :nice: