✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

From the "Morumbi Stadium" live thread, Will singing happy b-day to Chris :wacky:

Awww Will :heart: :kiss:

And for those who'd like to listen, a mexican radio station interviewed Will almost a month ago and the finally uploaded it :D You can find it here :nice:

:D I love Rodrigo & Gabriela, too!(though I don't know too many songs by them:blush:) And love Will's v-day plans:wink3:, I mean the cooking of course!

Oh, he is the sweetest thing! :cheesy:

I saw him at the hotel this afternoon and he signed my live 2003 :awesome: and when I said thank you he said "oh, you´re hoarse:lol:" and I said "Thats because of you" and he laughed a lot. :wacky:

gedc1256.jpg

Oh how awesome! He looks like he's got a little sunburn; too much sun compared to home.

This is a great Will pic... I might have to steal it for my avi or something (unless you object). :awesome:

Oh, he is the sweetest thing! :cheesy:

I saw him at the hotel this afternoon and he signed my live 2003 :awesome: and when I said thank you he said "oh, you´re hoarse:lol:" and I said "Thats because of you" and he laughed a lot. :wacky:

Congrats!!! So happy for you. That's great you got to meet all five of them as well! :stunned:

Wow, so many fans getting to meet them all, I'm jealous, lol!

Oh how awesome! He looks like he's got a little sunburn; too much sun compared to home.

This is a great Will pic... I might have to steal it for my avi or something (unless you object). :awesome:

Of course no.

I took this pic for all the will-fans, you can save it :nice:

Ha, did you hear the end of Roadie 42's interview with Chris and Jonny?

"We're all just working for Will Champion. That's the way it's always been, and it's the way it always will be. Yeah, don't put that in". :lol:

Ha, did you hear the end of Roadie 42's interview with Chris and Jonny?

"We're all just working for Will Champion. That's the way it's always been, and it's the way it always will be. Yeah, don't put that in". :lol:

Oooh, where's that interview? Is it just on Coldplay.com, or somewhere here?

It's from R42s new blog at http://www.coldplay.com He did an awesome blog, with 3 videos.

And just for the record, I'd love to work for Mr. Champion, too. Where do I sign up? :laugh3:

Yeah, I must have JUST missed it because I was on the site just before it was posted. That's why I was thinking "Huh? There wasn't a R42 update?..." Chris should know better than to say not to mention something, becuase that translates into "we definitely need to mention that".

How was the BJ concert by the way? It turns out they will be here on the 17th.

that's my new favorite line.even put it in my signature.Chris is so fearful//in awe/fuck knows what of Will it's hilarious :D

* tries to find that one really mean picture of Will on this thread... *[/color]

REALLY scary one with nostrils flaring...[/color] when I get home I'll see if I can find it.

FOUND IT

Yeah, don't mess with Will...

x1pnwjjkhj3oze6grfoo4mvrk3ff0v.jpg

Oh fuck I had never seen that before!!SO FREAKING SCARY.Someone looks at me like that and I just break down and cry.God, who took this?

I'm not sure, but I think it might be from one of the disposable cameras they threw out into the crowd during the X&Y tour, and maybe somebody scanned it. I can't imagine somebody would have taken that picture with him looking that mean, and actually gotten away with the camera. :lol:

FOUND IT[/size][/b][/color]

Yeah, don't mess with Will...

x1pnwjjkhj3oze6grfoo4mvrk3ff0v.jpg

Scariest. Will. Ever. :uhoh:

Yikes... I had seen that one before a while back, and always wondered the story behind it! The disposable camera theory sounds plausible. Maybe he took it himself as a nice present to the person that got the camera! :lol:

On a happier note, we just passed 11,000 posts!!!:dance::drummer:

Scariest. Will. Ever. :uhoh:

Yikes... I had seen that one before a while back, and always wondered the story behind it! The disposable camera theory sounds plausible. Maybe he took it himself as a nice present to the person that got the camera! :lol:

On a happier note, we just passed 11,000 posts!!!:dance::drummer:

Yes, especially since he's wearing the standard black shirt theme from the tour, so he probably just took the pic backstage. Umm, Surprise! :awesome:

I'm almost tempted to make it my avi for a while.

Yay, 11,000!