✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Dianne, were you able to get any good Will shots from Austin?

I did! Just got home a little while ago. I took a LOT of pictures but most are bad, but there are some good ones. Need to go through them and edit and upload. I'll try to do it in the next day or so. I want them on my computer asap! They're on my ipad so I could see how out of focus they were :/ But it's hard with a little point and shoot, even a *good* pocket size. I really missed my dslr but it said no cameras with detachable lenses and I've been turned away at other concerts with it :( So now I'm looking for a really really good point and shoot with a big lens and am thinking of selling my Nikon because what's the use of having it if I can't use it at my shows? sigh.

Anyway, I'll get those up. It was just so awesome - one of those weekends I wished wouldn't end. The ACL taping, the ACL Fest, meeting awesome Coldplayers...so amazing.

Really amazing! Aaaa. Wonderful shots. Thanks for sharing.

And I feel really proud that it pleased you : ) Happy Birthday Dianne! I wish you another brilliant years with your husband and to 'live your life and have friends around'. I hope you WILL celebrate it in a lovely way and that you'll have more and more and more Coldplay in your life.

Why on Earth would you come to a Will thread to dis him?

And how on Earth do you know I didn't take any snaps of Chris?

Lol ouch, tough crowd.

Relax sunshine. I was joking. I ain't a disser, you feel me? Only suckas get dissed, and Will Champion ain't no sucka, so no hate, you feel? Feel? feel me?

• 2 weeks later...