✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another monday morning.....

Sternly

thinking that the best thing I could do would be to take sleeping pills and do not wake up ever again (I don't use them, so it's also sparking my curiosity how they work).

Obviously I wouldn't do it, because If, and only If I had to, I would enjoy the 'free-rides' in a cliff, with saulty water on the bottom please (and not too cold, If possible).

now, why am I writing this? Well, it's because I'm fed up with it. I've lived probably half or 2/3 of what most people on this board have (has, had.. I have problems with the verbs!) , but that shouldn't be a reason not to be 'fed up'. I don't have like uncovered needs; I'm not dying from starvation or my parent's are away all the time (well, they are but I see them everyday still and they take care of us as much as they can) and my country is not at war, in fact we are suppose to be the 'most developed country in Latin America' (whatever that means, as I usually say) and well, what else would make a person 'unhappy'? ah, I've got friends, brothers, a sister, nice people around, fine teachers, parents a fine family, economic situation... I pretty much get what I want (and If not, I do some things 'here and there' and I always end up getting it anyway) so... what would make a person think such a 'dreadful thing'? (as my english teacher says when she hears my friends ideas, which are mainly blah blah, prolly as me, and not a single action - Thanks G'd I guess!-)

well, the thing is (I always say that) it's that, I just have too much of everything and I just feel like unuseful and that I'm never 'as good as...' and well, I actiolly don't mind that, cause I got a pretty strong mind that starts games and things like that, to 'disconnect me from the world' but it's just like, and probably some people share the feeling with me, things are going to fast and I can't follow the rythm!

Our society (I don't know the word in english) 'says' or 'alardea´that we've advandce more than our ancestors ever dreamt off and how big the difference with the actual world and the world in the 50's is, and it seems like it's all good and nice, but it's not! and I can't make people, young people who will be the 'adults of the future' (I hate that phrase, but I don't know any other, which represents what I am trying to say) understand that, and they all seem to go around, pardon me, fool around, discussing so many irrelevant things (discussing the colour of your dress or today's last fashion is not even worth being called an 'irrelevant thing').

I can't understand how or why we change our 'values' (note that I am not religious, so it's not like a conversion speech what I'm trying to do or something such like it) for the so called 'development' ..... in my country people is dying because of the polution - you know, more industries, the more jobs and money, as the goverment says, but in a more sutile way- and no one is doing anyhing! They say like "oh, that's bad" "oh, we can't breath!".. well, do something! Get on your feet and do something! I don't know, Social desobidience (very Ghandi) or write letters, do campaigns, I don't know! It might be something minimous, but at least it's something! but no, they just stay and wait for things to change, and they won't If things continious it's course.

now, why am I making such a big fuss out of somehting so small? Because it's the principle. (ah, note that now social desobidience, well at least in my country, can't speak for others, means going out, smashings things, tearing apart everything you see and find.... and it's shouldn't!).

Most people know this already, and that's the worst part of it; they all know it, but they do nothing against it! I'm not saying you have to go out and try to wash people's brain, but just make a more constructive society in which values and ideals are not change for some dollars, pounds, yens.. or whatever your coin is. You shouldn't have to change what built this world (all countries were built in the bases of people's values and ideals) for buildings and power. It's a bit like sustainable development, but much stronger, harder and serious than that (not that that isn't).

And coming back to the start, what does that has to do with me ( or you, you might ask)? Well, I don't know about your opinion (the reader), but I don't think it's worth staying. It sounds like so 'shallow', my answer, like you could decide that just by one or two variants, but it really goes much deeper than that; I don't know where I'm standing, neither who I am, and I don't like that. (not because I don't like it, I should just 'quit it', I know, but that's not the point I am trying to make really)

If I had to choose between that and going to sleep, I rather go to sleep.

But suicide, or dying, is not the same than sleeping, not even 'sleeping forever', as some people called it, get close to what it is...... doesn't it?

thinking that the best thing I could do would be to take sleeping pills and do not wake up ever again (I don't use them, so it's also sparking my curiosity how they work).

Obviously I wouldn't do it, because If, and only If I had to, I would enjoy the 'free-rides' in a cliff, with saulty water on the bottom please (and not too cold, If possible).

now, why am I writing this? Well, it's because I'm fed up with it. I've lived probably half or 2/3 of what most people on this board have (has, had.. I have problems with the verbs!) , but that shouldn't be a reason not to be 'fed up'. I don't have like uncovered needs; I'm not dying from starvation or my parent's are away all the time (well, they are but I see them everyday still and they take care of us as much as they can) and my country is not at war, in fact we are suppose to be the 'most developed country in Latin America' (whatever that means, as I usually say) and well, what else would make a person 'unhappy'? ah, I've got friends, brothers, a sister, nice people around, fine teachers, parents a fine family, economic situation... I pretty much get what I want (and If not, I do some things 'here and there' and I always end up getting it anyway) so... what would make a person think such a 'dreadful thing'? (as my english teacher says when she hears my friends ideas, which are mainly blah blah, prolly as me, and not a single action - Thanks G'd I guess!-)

well, the thing is (I always say that) it's that, I just have too much of everything and I just feel like unuseful and that I'm never 'as good as...' and well, I actiolly don't mind that, cause I got a pretty strong mind that starts games and things like that, to 'disconnect me from the world' but it's just like, and probably some people share the feeling with me, things are going to fast and I can't follow the rythm!

Our society (I don't know the word in english) 'says' or 'alardea´that we've advandce more than our ancestors ever dreamt off and how big the difference with the actual world and the world in the 50's is, and it seems like it's all good and nice, but it's not! and I can't make people, young people who will be the 'adults of the future' (I hate that phrase, but I don't know any other, which represents what I am trying to say) understand that, and they all seem to go around, pardon me, fool around, discussing so many irrelevant things (discussing the colour of your dress or today's last fashion is not even worth being called an 'irrelevant thing').

I can't understand how or why we change our 'values' (note that I am not religious, so it's not like a conversion speech what I'm trying to do or something such like it) for the so called 'development' ..... in my country people is dying because of the polution - you know, more industries, the more jobs and money, as the goverment says, but in a more sutile way- and no one is doing anyhing! They say like "oh, that's bad" "oh, we can't breath!".. well, do something! Get on your feet and do something! I don't know, Social desobidience (very Ghandi) or write letters, do campaigns, I don't know! It might be something minimous, but at least it's something! but no, they just stay and wait for things to change, and they won't If things continious it's course.

now, why am I making such a big fuss out of somehting so small? Because it's the principle. (ah, note that now social desobidience, well at least in my country, can't speak for others, means going out, smashings things, tearing apart everything you see and find.... and it's shouldn't!).

Most people know this already, and that's the worst part of it; they all know it, but they do nothing against it! I'm not saying you have to go out and try to wash people's brain, but just make a more constructive society in which values and ideals are not change for some dollars, pounds, yens.. or whatever your coin is. You shouldn't have to change what built this world (all countries were built in the bases of people's values and ideals) for buildings and power. It's a bit like sustainable development, but much stronger, harder and serious than that (not that that isn't).

And coming back to the start, what does that has to do with me ( or you, you might ask)? Well, I don't know about your opinion (the reader), but I don't think it's worth staying. It sounds like so 'shallow', my answer, like you could decide that just by one or two variants, but it really goes much deeper than that; I don't know where I'm standing, neither who I am, and I don't like that. (not because I don't like it, I should just 'quit it', I know, but that's not the point I am trying to make really)

If I had to choose between that and going to sleep, I rather go to sleep.

But suicide, or dying, is not the same than sleeping, not even 'sleeping forever', as some people called it, get close to what it is...... doesn't it?

people are too indolent.....it's only about the words...you know ;)

I know...you're fed up with it....you're trying to do something against it, but...you know the people....you'll never change them :confused:

• 3 months later...
Sometimes suicide idea doesn't sound that bad for me...

man, dont be stupid, live is for living, you've got to take the good times with the bad, and trust me, i know, i have had a lot, but its not like i want people to pity me or anything so im not exactly gonna go into detail...but you know, you've gotta take a deep breath, a pick up from where you are and trust me, good times will come!

you just have to believe in yourself and work hard at what you have!

Afterwards if you who do not even have any religious conviction can assure it...

Bah, I just think people is free to do what they want, and I don't think is just that simple of... good times will come, I mean whe!! just life for those who want it!! I don't see in death a big deal *hicks :D