✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

(Yes, that site).

Jo Mamma jokes? Where are these? :)

And have you read all the journal entries/watched any other videos?

I have seen I think all the videos besides most of "Hitman for Hire" and the basement tapes. Everything else, plus home movies, I think I have seen. :blank:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, interesting.

And most of their videos I found on DailyMotion. Things like their "Rampart Rampage" clips from "Hitman for Hire", and other home videos.

Though I believe the car wax commercial is on youtube. -goes to find- The Car Wax Commercial is hilarious, especially Dylan.

Have you ever seen this? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e395Fg2Qexk&list=FL9bfl878wTGIjfD1Yp_v41A&index=12&feature=plpp_video]Rare Columbine Video 2 - YouTube[/ame]

thank ya, I think I like you too. Haha.

It's such a rare common interest to share and none of my friends at school care to listen about it. :blank: They think I'm weird for finding such an interest in it.

All the videos can be found online except for the basement tapes of course, and one shot by Dylan and Eric about 10-20 minutes before the shooting.

Do you ever watch documentaries and stuff and get mad when they get things wrong?

Haha, I just found this old post:

i'm watching a documentary about columbine and it's pissing me off because they keep asking questions and i just wanna like yell YOU DUMBNUTS THEY GOT ROBYN ANDERSON TO BUY THREE OF THEM FROM A GUN SHOW BECAUSE THEY WERE UNDERAGE AND SHE WASN'T AND THEY KNEW SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR DYLAN KLEBOLD CAUSE SHE LIKED HIM AND THEY GOT THE OTHER ONE SOLD TO THEM BY MARK MANES WHO PHILIP DURAN INTRODUCED THEM TO AT A GUN SHOW AND THEY CONVINCED PEOPLE THEY WERE GONNA USE IT FOR HUNTING AND STUFF GOSH

:|

Not knowing all the information that I can possibly know about Columbine is stressing me out this means I will have to spend a very long time doing research and stuff to reduce my anxiety and it will take over my life /autistic kid problems