✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too approve of the "1984" pick.

Decided to re-read House Rules by Jodi Picoult. Its still awesome.:)

She's rather popular at the store I work at. I'm going to have to check her stuff out sometime, apparently.

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS A KINDLE 'GOD IS NOT GREAT' BY CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS IS AVAILABLE FOR 99P AT THE MOMENT.

GET IT! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

We have that book at my store, too. It's definitely on my list of stuff to read.

Right now I'm working my way through "The President and the Assassin" by Scott Miller, which is about the assassination of President McKinley in the early 1900s and the man who murdered him, Leon Czolgosz, and how both men's lives were intertwined and affected by the changes in the U.S. at that time, what with the Industrial Revolution and the Republican Party and such. It's pretty interesting so far.

Over the past few weeks I completed The Twilight Saga (Stephanie Meyer) and The Hunger Games trilogy (Suzanne Collins). Just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Stieg Larsson), about to start the second of the trilogy.

Everyone claims The Hunger Games to be the next Twilight but I honestly doubt it, the plot doesn't appeal to me... What do you think?

I have emailed the owner of (I think) the most popular, or best one I've seen at least, Columbine website asking a few questions, one being if he knows where we could see/buy the basement tapes, but it says that the Jefferson Police Department won't release it to the public. (I heard they would after 20 years, apparently, but that probably isn't true)