✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

im reading His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman for the third time... :rolleyes: :cool:

i love this trilogy so much, one of my favourite books!

im up to The Amber Spyglass, almost done argh! so sad... :cry:

Those are amazing books! I haven't read them in the longest time.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the great gatsby' date=' stuck at chapter six.[/quote']

done! weird book. must re-read after look back in anger(j. osborne) or crime and punishment (f-m-dostoievski) or visoška kronika (i. tavčar) - damn school :angry:

paul auster' date=' Oracle night, great as usual with auster's books![/quote']

Ohhhh it's funny !

I've just finished "la musique du hasard" and i'm reading for a second time "Leviathan"

I d'ont know if you're "aware" but the new book of Paul Auster is "Brooklyn follies" . The 2nd september I'll buy it !

I've right a note in my blog about it !

http://www.20six.fr/Popo_tout_court

^ how do you read 2 books at once?? I had to put down Harry Potter for a bit.. tis why I started readin something else.... I was a bit lost in the beginning... I had no idea Snape was in cohoots with he who shall not be named... :stunned: But'll stop there.. I got up to chapter 2... and then picked up Henry Miller. :embarrased:

^ how do you read 2 books at once??

its a bad habit I got into which means I sometimes put books down and don't finish them. I started doing it when getting the bus to work coz I realy wanted to read some of my hardbacks but they were too bulky 7 heavy for the bag i take to work. I frequently have a hardback on the go at home and a paperback in my work bag.

working in a bookstore must be like a druggie working in a drug store!! :stunned: I buy so many books.. don't pick them up for ages.. then when I do.. I forget why I even bought it in the first place! I looooooooooooove going to the bookstore...

it is. its good & bad. good because I end up buying things I never would have seen otheriwse, and I get loads of good recommendations from the guys i work with. bad because I end up unable to distinguish between books I really want and books I decide I want purely because I've seen them every day for the last 6 weeks. separating the 2 in your head can be difficult.