✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You not finished Order of the Phoenix yet? Its ace! but I hate the ending' date=' so unfair[/quote']

oh good, more people here read harry potter...

I didn't like order of the phoenix too mch. it's like nothing happen through out the whole book until the last chapter, it's a little boring. And it was very disappointing after the long wait

Right now i am reading "The Teachings of Billionaire Yen Tzu Vol.1" by Colin Turner. It's a philosophical book about human nature. It's very inspiring and makes a lot of sense:idea2:.

I am planning on re-reading all of the Harry Potter books too before the new one comes out next week, maybe i should start right now... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince -JK Rowling :cool:

not heard of that. what's that all about then? :roll:

some girl I know read in all in about 22hours!! Whilst drinking a jug a wine!!! :stunned: :P

jug of wine? crikey, that's impressive!! :lol: I drank a bottle of wine whilst reading the last book I read :P :D :kiss:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince -JK Rowling :cool:

not heard of that. what's that all about then? :roll:

some girl I know read in all in about 22hours!! Whilst drinking a jug a wine!!! :stunned: :P

jug of wine? crikey, that's impressive!! :lol: I drank a bottle of wine whilst reading the last book I read :P :D :kiss:

ahhh thats how drunk you must have been, deary!! You 'thought' it was bottle.. :P ok, without revealing anything.. was it worth the long wait??