✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If the question is reffering to the precise moment, then the thing i am reading is ... "If the question is reffering to the precise moment, then the thing i am reading is ..." However if the question reffers to literature then Lord of the rings:Fellowship of the ring. Its much better than the film.

(ps sorry if that joke has been done over and over again :embarrased: )

i have to read a book for school in hebrew... it's translated from russian, it's very well-known. It's called "The sin and its Punishment" (if i translate it)

it's sooo long, and i don't like to read alot, especially not in hebrew- i have like onse or two weeks to read 400 pages of boredom and monologues...

I'll never make it!

i have to read a book for school in hebrew... it's translated from russian, it's very well-known. It's called "The sin and its Punishment" (if i translate it)

it's sooo long, and i don't like to read alot, especially not in hebrew- i have like onse or two weeks to read 400 pages of boredom and monologues...

I'll never make it!

Sounds like Crime And Punishment.

green eyes88 wrote:

I'll never make it!

Sounds like Crime And Punishment.

yes it does too, is the author Fyodor Dostoevsky, ahh too bad its a really good book some books can be tedious at the start but boy do you get a great reward at the end this may be the case for you so try it you may enjoy it :)

but i suppose Hebrew is a really hard language :huh: