Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we don't celebrate valentines day until september....very weird

very :stunned:

hm...I have one this year thx god...well last year I had too...but that was my first "relationship" god I was so stupid

meh, your still luckier than me, i've had no real valentines days at all :(

mood: still nothing to complain xcept I don't wanna have guitar lessons now

now playing: Green Day - Homecoming (I have the new album now)

okay okay. We're NOT together. That's what he thinks. But no prob, cuz further he says "Let it go slowly". And he can imagine it to be my b/f :blush: Well I also don't feel like his girlfriend right now, not before I met him, for the 1st time with no others. And I think that'll happen on Friday :uhoh: *nervous*

THX EVERYONE

okay okay. We're NOT together. That's what he thinks. But no prob, cuz further he says "Let it go slowly". And he can imagine it to be my b/f Well I also don't feel like his girlfriend right now, not before I met him, for the 1st time with no others. And I think that'll happen on Friday *nervous*

THX EVERYONE

well even if your not properly together at the moment, theres something still there and don't let it slip

congrats again :kiss:

okay okay. We're NOT together. That's what he thinks. But no prob, cuz further he says "Let it go slowly". And he can imagine it to be my b/f :blush: Well I also don't feel like his girlfriend right now, not before I met him, for the 1st time with no others. And I think that'll happen on Friday :uhoh: *nervous*

THX EVERYONE

good luck, There! I'm so happy 'cos of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :)

THX EVERYONE

Congrats sis, well i think that take this :heart: thing slowly is better... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aah it's really time for me to post here again!

Ari hell no, how could I be angry with anyone of you??? You're so sweet.

I'm fuckin busy these days :/ /weeks :( /month :cry: I keep chatting so much esp with my band's drummer Til :D We're good friends now! And about spreading Oasis Love...

maybe I'll have the opportunity to SEE OASIS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! this year at southside, you know, this festival in Germany, where Coldplay also played (you can d/l the bootleg here)...Til is enthusiastic about the idea to go there with me, and Chris my sweetie asks some of the other guys, too...:nice:

Yeah talking about Chris...he's so fucking cute, I hope I'll see him today, if not, then TOMORROW!

He said to me on Saturday "I wish I never had to stop holding you...you're so...different" :blush: I've never got that compliment from anyone...that made me so proud...it's one of my aims to be not anyone...he's not anyone *thinks of Songbird*...