bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a new view on my life right now...

mood: okay...gonna sleep soon :snore:

now playing: ^Incubus

Jah ina yuh life everything is nice... yeah not much to complain now. But still some small things that are a bit heavy on my heart.

1. Latin test on Friday :sick:

2. I'll never get over & inside (that's a part of the next song I'll write) over Marco! no, no big prob. I'm just worried cuz he's behaving so strange - he barely talks to me :(

3. There's a bit trouble with my friend's boyfriend. He said many mean things about me...well I don't DESPISE him anymore cuz he says he isn't against me...but - he's simply kinda an idiot.

But happy things are, on Friday I'll watch another, better than our band in our area playing. If I like them, I can join as singer :nice: But I'm not sure I will...I've heard their sound's Limp Bizkit-like :sick: well not bad if not...I love the band I'm in more & more...we're sooo cool :)

And Oasis will be on TV on Sunday :D

now playing: Bob Marley: Everything's gonna be alright...

yeh Bob, you say it right!!!

so a new view on my life right now...

mood: okay...gonna sleep soon :snore:

now playing: ^Incubus

Jah ina yuh life everything is nice... yeah not much to complain now. But still some small things that are a bit heavy on my heart.

1. Latin test on Friday :sick:

GOOD LUCK SIS.

2. I'll never get over & inside (that's a part of the next song I'll write) over Marco! no, no big prob. I'm just worried cuz he's behaving so strange - he barely talks to me :(

:( :cry: oh sis, i´m here whenever you need to talk. i´m sure you´ll feel better about it soon, anyways scars hardly ever can´t be remembered, they are as a lil tatoo in our hearts :cry: :(. But i´m everything´s going to be better soon, sis. :thumbsup: I´m sure.

3. There's a bit trouble with my friend's boyfriend. He said many mean things about me...well I don't DESPISE him anymore cuz he says he isn't against me...but - he's simply kinda an idiot.

:o oh those kind of "friends" are so :confused: :(

But happy things are, on Friday I'll watch another, better than our band in our area playing. If I like them, I can join as singer :nice: But I'm not sure I will...I've heard their sound's Limp Bizkit-like :sick: well not bad if not...I love the band I'm in more & more...we're sooo cool :)

And Oasis will be on TV on Sunday :D

On a band, you´ll join your own band? wow it´s great sis. :thumbsup:

now playing: Bob Marley: Everything's gonna be alright...

yeh Bob, you say it right!!!

:thumbsup: Good one.

hello :D

just for ya There :P :D :

hey you listen to Oasis JUST for me? you shouldn't do that... ;)

well I've downloaded the Frames album just for you, too :)

okies, I like this song (and Wonderwal) :)

You've downloaded......... :stunned: really? which one? Another Love Song?(it isn't so good, it's their oldest album, they play better now, I guess :D ) Or? I said you I defo love and recommend especially Breadcrumb trail and Dance The Devil. :cool: :D

mood: okay again

now playing: Metallica - The Unforgiven :)

yeah Natalie...so now you see...your boyfriend isn't that angel...

I'm talking about that one, who said so mean things about me...and she was never against him...but slowly she starts to be a bit angry & sad bcuz of him cuz he doesn't treat her kind. But I :lipsrsealed2: she will see it herself...

well I feel okay right now...it's fuckin cold in here, weather bad, but I like rain, really :) aaah stupid Latin exam! I simply can't concentrate on all these words :( what happened? the past 2 yrs, Latin was so easy when you just learned your words :/ whatever...

now playing: Silbermond - Nicht verdient

I've downloaded Burn The Maps but to be honest' date=' i haven't listened to it...I've got so many albums and I'm gonna listen to each one...SOMEDAY[/quote']

okies, you'll see...'cos I think you won't like it in the beginning, but I'm sure you'll love "Fake", "Finally", " A Caution To The Birds"and "Locusts"....let me now then! :D

Javelin, yesss...they are the most famous cover-rock-band of South Germany...well the band was amazing...but however the whole party was terrible...I'll explain it later...

hiii Lotta :)

Lee Ryan is one of the gay singers from Blue...English boyband ya know :sick:

oh ok.

*wait to read the party*

oh Blue is english? i thought they are french :stunned: don´t ask me why :dozey:

right man...

well...

mood: :dozey: // :rolleyes: // :cry:

now playing: RHCP - Give It Away *jumps*

maaan...this was one of the worst nights ever...although it was a night I looked forward to! I went to Javelin with my bro & his friends. one of them loves me a lot, he also plays in my band - Christian. I've told him a 1000 times I don't love him - but he FUCKIN DOESN'T GET IT! on the other hand, I quite fancy another Christian.

it's a long story...I've made some mistakes in the past, I shouldn't have let the 1st Christian come so close to me...so I still have the feeling my bro's mates don't like me that much anymore...when I got to know them, they were all so nice to me, it was a great time :) but now hardly anyone talks with me :cry:

except Christian! but EVERY SINGLE conversation we have ends up with that he tells me that he loves me! ARRGH! And last night it was enough...I said "FUCK OFF" to him...okay I apologized...man I felt so alone..I just wanted to go home, but instead of it I didn'T come home till 3.30 am :(

I fell in bed and cried. And I woke up & cried. thank god there's my mum & my friend andrea.

I have the feeling now everyone leaves me. Marco doesn'T like me anymore, dunno why - well at least my feelings for him are away now! god he's such an idiot :lol:

and another old friend, Ulli, told me this week she doesn't want to be my friend anymore...hey what would you say if you get such a message? well we weren'T very close anymore indeed...changes...

ah man. I'm not made for being happy. My second name is misery. :/