✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

:stunned: :cry: :cry:

*hugs*

things will be better soon theresa, i´m sure, thinks come back constanly u mean once you fell bad then you feel good and again the same... the difference is that every time things are feeling deeper, and seems the second part (happy days) won´t come... there you must have hope, happy days will come soon, and joyness will knock at your door when you won´t wait it. ;) :thumbsup:

*hugs* :kiss:

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mood: kinda better, yessss

now playing: Incubus - Megalomaniac

it'S the "2nd" christian's bday today...18...yay...tonight we'll visit him.

All I can do is show all the people I'm not as bad as they all think...I hope they'll understand...

and chris knows I'm in love with him...well I'm not really...I'm not walking around and have him on my mind all day...but I like him VERY much...and he's simply hot, you can'T deny that! :wink3:

now playing: Van Halen - Jump (live)

mood: physically: wrecked :) psychically: couldn't be much better!!! the total opposite to last Sunday!!!

now playin: Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED!I KISSED CHRISTIAN!!!!!

this party last night...one of the greatest evening's ever! He's in love with me!! And I really hope we'll be together soon...cuz there's also one problem...the "other" Christian, the one who was so in love with me, made such a drama outta it when he saw us together... :stunned:

now he's angry with both of us. He says he never wants to see us again :/ I hope we'll get that right...I'm out of the band, that's a pity, but not a drama cuz I've found another one....

did you have an accident or have you been at the comp for too long?

oh and what about girls

nah, i just had to carry a massive book around with me all day, and i was playing basketball and i strained near my sholder i think

and the girl thing isn't going great, im still single and i guess i will be still for a while, but maybe it will clear out again