• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok...hey everybody!!!

I going to NY next dec 8th...just for the weekend...need to know where´s that place Paul´s djing!??...and what about Carlos!?...where´s he playing!¡??...if you tell me I´ll surely take pics and post them...

:wink:

Im sure you guys have probably seen this but its such good news i thought id post it anyways. I know we all guessed they were recording now but its fab to hear them say it!

"Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are now recording album 3. The studio is in NYC, and we're enjoying being local.

The atmosphere and the environs of a recording facility affect the sound and feel of an album in the subtlest ways.

And we are affected. And it is subtle.

Sounds great so far. But we'll be here for a while yet.

Upward and outward. Begin, begin.

Big kisses all around.

Interpol"

YAY!!!!!!!!

ok...hey everybody!!!

I going to NY next dec 8th...just for the weekend...need to know where´s that place Paul´s djing!??...and what about Carlos!?...where´s he playing!¡??...if you tell me I´ll surely take pics and post them...

:wink:

Morenos -dj Womanmaker- can clarify your doubt! :dozey: from his blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Deuce Deuce still going strong???

I get texts and calls every Wednesday asking if this is still going on and i say a definite YES!!! Been going on strong for a year now. If you haven't been back in a while you're missing out.

It's still featuring the one and only DJ Fancypants and yours truly DJ Womanmaker. A dance party to never be missed. Every Wednesday at the Darkroom starting at 11pm.

Darkroom is located at 165 Ludlow Street between Houston and Stanton.

-Alex-

10:16

Cam,what happened? did you manage to see paul?

and I can´t wait for a new album! really :cry:

ohg:Zu

you said every wednesday!?...im just going for the weekend...

camu where exactly is that place!??...i mean the address...also i wanna go to pianos...i get a lot of info about presentations there...and misshapes...and b&w...7b...uff loads of places...never enough!

thanks camuchen...I totally forgot the Dark Room...is on my Vice map...

what are you going to do friday nite!?...where should we go!?...haha

introduce me some friends...guys ok!?...aaahahaha...dont tell my mama!!...hahaha...she totally loves my boyfriend...:waac:...=P

this friday night??? the 8th?!! I'll have to check my calendar!!!! lol But yes, Friday nights at DarkRoom are ok.... Paul doesn't show up there on Fridays though.... at least I haven't seen him there.... he goes on Sundays... late. Reaaaaaaaaaally late.... or Wednesday nights.. thats when he dj's... :)

actually couldnt be in NY that day...due to air traffic in JFK we went to Philadelphia...so...anyway...

the next day I took my friends to east village and had some drinks at pianos...

then we went to darkroom...happy hour...:tongue: oh my gosh the bartender is so cute kinda George Clooney...I was totally drooling...

then I met a girl half mexican half italian and she was doing newcastle beer promotion...so we drank for free...and got a mp3 player and tshirts and dunno what else...was awesome...I end up at Rockefeller Center so drunk but happy...:cool:

Im thinking about going for new years eve!...dunno yet if I can make it!