🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, that is definitely a recurring comment i hear when i bring up the fact that it was at the docks.

i dunno. it wasn't that great, but i was close to the front so it didn't bother me so much. as long as i could see some sweet coked-out facial expressions i didn't care where i was.

i'm disappointed they didn't add a canadian date for the second leg of the tour, but i figured they wouldn't. i hope they come back in the summer.

There are more dates expected in March, nothing has been announced yet however. They missed many cities in the US as well, and it is a North American tour, so I suspect there will be a Toronto date.

As for the Docks, I was up close too, how close were you? I was say 4th row.

ahh, thanks for the info reindeergirl. the idea of a future interpol concert perks me right up.

you were definitely up closer then me. i was like 7th or 8th row i suppose...? i didn't get to the venue until 9...my friend and i hate pushing through people to get closer so we just kind of settled in one stop and moved when the option was available. heh.

I always get there early for shows, I dont remember what time we got there at, but we were waiting in line outside for a couple of hours, we saw Interpol sound-checking. And unfortuntely didnt make it out for the edge performance because we were in line.

I need to find a group of friends to go to shows with. Although I dont know many people that listen to the music I listen to. Where are you from?

ha, yeah i know what you mean. to get my friend to come i had to drive us and pay for her ticket. i live in london, so it was a two hour road trip for us.

none of my friend's knew who interpol was, let alone liked them...heh. but somehow i can always find someone to come to a show with me. or i'd just go myself. i wouldn't miss interpol, there's no way...

yeah, neither do i...now. i had never driven on the highway before so it was just a little nerve-racking for me to get us there.

the drive home was nice though since no one was on the highway. drive homes after concerts are always the best. you just have the warmest, giddest feeling coming over you. least that's how it is for me.

well, if you ever get sick of being with the boyfriend at concerts, you just say the word and we can go together...complete stranger. ha! :)

and laura's from t.dot. she'll join us i'm sure!

I would have to say that the drive home from a show is terrible because its always a pain to get out of the city. But once you get on the highway its fine, most of the time, unless they close a lane down, which has happened to be before and then it takes double the time to get home.

We usually park the car at Yorkdale Mall and subway it down to the venue and walk the rest.

We should definitely get a meet up of all the Toronto and area people on this board that go to the same shows, that would be cool.

i feel like canadians, especially ontario-residents, are the number one web surfers. i meet so many ontario folks.

anyway, interpol. much love.

i wonder if their going to play more tracks from antics on this leg of the tour? hopefully expand that set to two hours? ha.

i definitely didn't like watching water turn into ice but what do you expect from david letterman?

they played Evil of course, did anyone see that nerdy keyboardist in the back? oh man. daniel's hair is getting longer, sam looked sexy sexy, paul looked bored, and carlos, i daresay, looked like a vampire with his pale skin.

anyway, can't wait to see them next month