✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sheep

Sammie

Fucking arseholes!

I dont mean the animals i mean people. They are everywhere, even on this board, i love this place and i feel comfy and happy here but theres fucking sheep who just try to fit in but really really piss me right off.. im not gonna say who they are cos its not fair i just have to vent my anger and i should be able to on my favourite board.

Im in a foul mood now whenever i come on here.

And its not just cos they try to fit in because they already do and to be honest they do a great job of it, its just all the pretend getting along and then the ooooh feel so sorry for me attitude...bah!!

I never rant like this about anyone on here so its okay

Bye.

Fucking arseholes!

I dont mean the animals i mean people. They are everywhere, even on this board, i love this place and i feel comfy and happy here but theres fucking sheep who just try to fit in but really really piss me right off.. im not gonna say who they are cos its not fair i just have to vent my anger and i should be able to on my favourite board.

Im in a foul mood now whenever i come on here.

And its not just cos they try to fit in because they already do and to be honest they do a great job of it, its just all the pretend getting along and then the ooooh feel so sorry for me attitude...bah!!

I never rant like this about anyone on here so its okay

Bye.

sorry u had a bad day

• 2 years later...